• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Pretty much. Castlevania 2 reviews like shit, I bought it regardless because of how much I enjoyed the first. If I'm interested in game, reviews be damned.

I think Castlevania is a special case, it seemed to be in production hell and hemorraghed all the talent from the first game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wienke
Banned
(Today, 11:56 AM)

RIP

I'm eating some alligator the next time I have a chance.

Eznark and the Raiders fan both getting got yesterday was just a coincidence, huh?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen bionic post in a while either

I just assumed his wife isn't letting him post.

Wait eznark got banned again?

It was more a suicide. Even juniors know not to post where and what he did.

Whoa, now that's a day 1 patch. If I had received the game early as some around here did, I wouldn't even have bothered playing until tomorrow if I already knew what was in this patch. You could do all the extra missions in such later on but actually increasing npc population and density and beefing up the graphics? That impacts overall presentation through out the entire game.

I think Castlevania is a special case, it seemed to be in production hell and hemorraghed all the talent from the first game.
Doesn't really change the point. If I'm interested in a game, it's generally review proof for me. I'm going to try it regardless of what it scores.

Whoa, now that's a day 1 patch. If I had received the game early as some around here did, I wouldn't even have bothered playing until tomorrow if I already knew what was in this patch. You could do all the extra missions in such later on but actually increasing npc population and density and beefing up the graphics? That impacts overall presentation through out the entire game.
Yeah, you know I'm still ok with having played through it a week early. Struggling to feel regret there.;)

Just more incentive to start my evil run on Friday.

Doesn't really change the point. If I'm interested in a game, it's generally review proof for me. I'm going to try it regardless of what it scores.

Yeah, you know I'm still ok with having played through it a week early. Struggling to feel regret there.;)

Just more incentive to start my evil run on Friday.

Yeah that's why it won't be a big deal, that there are the two moral paths which add value and incentive to play a second time. I just don't know if I'll play both paths yet, depends on how much is different. You've beaten the game, what all is different based on which path you choose? Is it just different dialogue her or there? Different missions? Different ending? Different endings would probably be enough to get me to play it twice.

Bowser

Hey the dinner worked!

m7oA2qL.gif

MechDX

Former Jets CB Antonio Cromartie reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals, per ESPN source.

Schefter

Colasante

Basically confirming that Cromartie is pure shit.

I like that signing. Cromartie was awful last season but fantastic two years ago, so it's worth bringing him in on a prove it deal to see if he has anything left. I don't think it'll prevent the Cardinals from drafting a cornerback in the draft they see as the future compliment to Patrick Peterson.

Yes! Cromartie should be really solid as a #2 and a large upgrade over Powers! He's on a one year prove it deal so no risk to us and he'll have to play his ass off to get the contract he hoped to get this year. Great job, Keim!

Our first pick keeps getting more interesting. If Lewan falls I'd still like to take him for RT and if Gilbert or Dennard fall and are the BPA, I wouldn't turn them down because of today's signing. Especially because P2 is going to get a large payday so if Crom plays well and wants a lot of money next year, I don't see us tying up obscene money into one position. It will be interesting to see if this is how Keim sees things or if they are content to resign Winston for RT and worry about the CB situation again next year, using our first pick on a Safety which is actually our greatest need now that LT has been settled. I'm just not sure any Safety is worth the 20th pick but we'll see how things shake out. I'm enjoying how interesting this first round has become for me despite picking 20 after drafting from the 5th and 7th spot in recent years.

Sanjuro

I like that signing. Cromartie was awful last season but fantastic two years ago, so it's worth bringing him in on a prove it deal to see if he has anything left. I don't think it'll prevent the Cardinals from drafting a cornerback in the draft they see as the future compliment to Patrick Peterson.

It's not a bad signing at all, just a very telling point in a market who has been snatching up every and all CBs worth a damn when he goes to the Cardinals on a one year.

Yeah that's why it won't be a big deal, that there are the two moral paths which add value and incentive to play a second time. I just don't know if I'll play both paths yet, depends on how much is different. You've beaten the game, what all is different based on which path you choose? Is it just different dialogue her or there? Different missions? Different ending? Different endings would probably be enough to get me to play it twice.
Different cutscenes, different missions, different power upgrade paths and different ending, yes.

Bread

Banned
oh man that sony eye tracking shit looks crazy, can't wait until that's perfected. shooting games are going to get so ridiculous in the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom