• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Patriots trade Mallet and 1st and 2nd to the Texans 1st for Clowney.

Thoughts.

Terrible offer to Houston.

Patriots never pick outside of the 20s so you'd need at least two firsts and two seconds plus Mallett.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I think Julio Jones cost the Falcons even more than that maybe. That was a crazy trade.

Terrible offer to Houston.

Patriots never pick outside of the 20s so you'd need at least two firsts and two seconds plus Mallett.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I think Julio Jones cost the Falcons even more than that maybe. That was a crazy trade.

Throw in Wilfork too.

a664e427f86a56874bc218ac8f6e8926.jpg

You are dead to me Greg!
Surprise, everything worth anything is dead to you.

squicken

I'd love to see it but maintain you're crazy. I would guess trade out of the top ten then take a tackle

Snead for sure want to trade down, but my guess is wants to stay in the top 5. Bortles goes first and then they can sell the pick to whoever wants Clowney/Mack. Maybe they won't find suitors, or maybe he forces it. I think he likes having that extra 1st round pick b/c it keeps extending the RG3 trade. Once that trade closes, people are going to look at how many picks he missed and realize he blew a golden opportunity

MRSA

Banned
Coldplay is the essence of everything that is wrong with human beings. Animu, mustard on his meatball sub, closet Pats fan, prefer his women to look like teenage boys, the list goes on.

What a disgusting degenerate human being.

effzee

If you're expecting a late first/high second, yeah it won't happen, not with that salary he's got. . I think the most the Panthers would be willing to give up is a 3rd, at best.

Anything less than a 3rd round pick is pointless. His production far exceeds anything we can get as an impact player for the offense right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom