• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

I'm surprised to see that Knowshon Moreno left the Dolphins without a contract. I thought they were a really good match. If Blount ends up signing with the Steelers, I'd like the idea of Moreno replacing him on the cheap.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Holy shit....

Also wth I order steak medium rare and get medium well??? Fuck that bull shit

Send it back.

Last time I had a steak, I ordered a rib-eye medium rare and had to send it back twice because it was medium-well both times. The head chef personally cooked it the third time and I was comped for the meal.

Send it back.

Last time I had a steak, I ordered a rib-eye medium rare and had to send it back twice because it was medium-well both times. The head chef personally cooked it the third time and I was comped for the meal.

I did send it back, I hate doing it but I'm not paying for that shit, I'd be more then happy to go cook it myself lol

He would be a solid pick up for any team with a bad secondary, he's got quick speed and gets all over the field only real fault is while he doesn't get beat he never has game changing plays
I didn't know he was a FA until a Packers site reminded me.

They should cut/murder Brad Jones and then sign Clemons.

Fox318

I went to a Ghetto ass Taco Bell today.

I had to be buzzed into the bathroom and there were iron bars between the cashier and myself. You had to ask for napkins, lids, straws, and sauces from the cashier. All of the chairs were bolted to the floor and a Chinese woman kept on coming up to me asking if I wanted dvds.

Sanjuro

Should've gotten some hard cider Sanjury.

Cider goes num num in your tum tum.

Squee everybody! ^__^

Angry Orchid is the worst stuff in the world.

Want to argue? The logo is a tree sucking a dick.

Fight me.

uH8Sd8j.png

I had to be buzzed into the bathroom and there were iron bars between the cashier and myself. You had to ask for napkins, lids, straws, and sauces from the cashier. All of the chairs were bolted to the floor and a Chinese woman kept on coming up to me asking if I wanted dvds.

There was a chinese woman selling you dvds in the bathroom?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Are you sure it was a real Taco Bell and not a "Taco Bell" that had its franchise revoked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom