• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
IMO from what I've seen Derek Carr looks like the most NFL ready QB who can start day one. If he wasn't related to David Carr I think he goes #1 to the Texans.

With that being said I think the Raiders trade with the Lions from #5 to #10 to grab Sammy Watkins. What would that cost though? I think we need just one more stud playmaker to add to the offense and one more high round DB to add some depth. Then with later rounds add a running back, one more DB and either a defensive lineman or linebacker.

Who needs a strong defensive backfield when your dropping 40 points a game on teams and your defensive line is making life hell for QBs?

Colasante

If the Seahawks or 49ers end up with DeSean Jackson, without trading any picks away...

2486509-4103250926-nva4m.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys are crazy. Well except the part about the arteries clogging.

Pizza Hut's Thin crust Pepperoni Lovers with extra cheese and light sauce is awesome. I also like the thin crust chicken supreme which doesn't clog arteries as badly anyway.

Tenumi

Banned
IMO from what I've seen Derek Carr looks like the most NFL ready QB who can start day one. If he wasn't related to David Carr I think he goes #1 to the Texans.

With that being said I think the Raiders trade with the Lions from #5 to #10 to grab Sammy Watkins. What would that cost though? I think we need just one more stud playmaker to add to the offense and one more high round DB to add some depth. Then with later rounds add a running back, one more DB and either a defensive lineman or linebacker.

Who needs a strong defensive backfield when your dropping 40 points a game on teams and your defensive line is making life hell for QBs?

The most I'd be willing to give up is a 2014 first and 2014 second and maybe a late rounder. Anything more than 1 first rounder is too much. As much as I'd like to see Watkins be the pick, My current bet is on Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

The most I'd be willing to give up is a 2014 first and 2014 second and maybe a late rounder. Anything more than 1 first rounder is too much. As much as I'd like to see Watkins be the pick, My current bet is on Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Yup I think Dix is going to be the pick as well. Really seems like Mack will be gone before 10.

Not sure I can support trading up for Watkins given how deep WR is this year. We don't need the best WR in the draft, we already have the best in the league. I'd take the best defensive player available at 10, and hope for Donte Moncrief in the third round.

If the Seahawks or 49ers end up with DeSean Jackson, without trading any picks away...

2486509-4103250926-nva4m.gif

Rich get richer.

I'm not sure DJAX is willing to take that pay cut (in fact I'm pretty sure he's not willing to take that pay cut), but if he is and the Eagles are only asking for a 3rd round pick...I'm picking up the phone if I'm Gettleman.

He's way better at this stage of his career than I can expect any receiver we draft to be. I'd much rather give up a 3 and some cash for Desean Jackson than just a 3 for a rookie.

Vyse24

So in case you didn't know, the draft this year was moved from late April to early May because James Dolan, owner of MSG and properties such as Radio City Music Hall, wanted to do an Easter show this year that featured the Rockettes so that they may be known for something other than the annual Christmas Spectacular.

Yesterday he announced that the show was shelved until next year: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/rockettes-kicked-curb-article-1.1729439

JABEE

Fuck the Eagles. There is no reason to move him for nothing. Keep him and repair the damage. Don't give him away for absolutely nothing.

We have the cap space. No one else needs to be signed this season, you already blew that.

Don't get rid of Desean for nothing.

What are the big 3?

I haven't had Pizza Hut in forever.

I usually rock local places because they're better/about the same price as Domino's.

Eleuin

So in case you didn't know, the draft this year was moved from late April to early May because James Dolan, owner of MSG and properties such as Radio City Music Hall, wanted to do an Easter show this year that featured the Rockettes so that they may be known for something other than the annual Christmas Spectacular.

Yesterday he announced that the show was shelved until next year: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/rockettes-kicked-curb-article-1.1729439
fuck the Knicks

andthebeatgoeson

Fuck the Eagles. There is no reason to move him for nothing. Keep him and repair the damage. Don't give him away for absolutely nothing.

We have the cap space. No one else needs to be signed this season, you already blew that.

Don't get rid of Desean for nothing.

Yeah, they are agitating him when all we have is a guy coming off an ACL and the other guy getting a boost from Desean. The market isn't there. They should have pulled back after the reports first came out. We'll get a 5 and Maclin isn't Mr Reliable.

Is Pizza Hut still hot buttery soft with an outside crisp? Not fucking with Papa Johns and the bullshit politics/terrible employee management and the local dominoes is ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom