• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Deport this man.

This will be my dinner later. Doesn't it look much more delicious than that mess!?

ywNhusG.jpg

In N Out is the worst.

You know why people like In N Out so much? Because you can't get it and they can.

Fair burgers, worst fries ever assembled.

Burgers are better then anything at a big chain, but I don't love them like every other Californian seems too, I know a ton of better burger places around here.

Konka

Banned
Burgers are better then anything at a big chain, but I don't love them like every other Californian seems too, I know a ton of better burger places around here.

The inherent problem with all fast food burgers is that they are always cooked well done.

I want that medium rare burger.

burger-interior.jpg

Talon

The burgers are pretty good at In-N-Out. I think it's the mustard they fry onto the buns that makes the difference.

The fries are meh - Wendy's level.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would like to try In N Out, but am quite content with Whataburger when I want a good fast food burger

Whataburger is definitely superior to both In-N-Out and Five Guys. I'm not sure why it's so freaking good but it is. I've never had a bad meal there for that matter, I'll stop in and get a breakfast on a bun sandwich in the morning.

The burgers are pretty good at In-N-Out. I think it's the mustard they fry onto the buns that makes the difference.

The fries are meh - Wendy's level.

Wendy's fries are better than In-N-Out's fries. The only place that has worse fries than In-N-Out is Steak n' Shake. Haven't had the fries at Jack in the Box or Hardees though.

That looks hideous.

I could not eat that

Those poor french fries :(

In N Out is the worst.

You know why people like In N Out so much? Because you can't get it and they can.

Fair burgers, worst fries ever assembled.

Thousand Island on fries?

At least Gata's family has the decency to dip it in mayo.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

squicken

Whataburger is definitely superior to both In-N-Out and Five Guys. I'm not sure why it's so freaking good but it is. I've never had a bad meal there for that matter, I'll stop in and get a breakfast on a bun sandwich in the morning.

Oh man their breakfast sandwiches are so much better than other fast food places. I think they actually fry the eggs and not just defrost and sizzle like McDonald's does

Konka

Banned
White Castle just looks sickly to me. I think I'd prefer McDonalds just based on appearance.

You can't judge it on appearance. They cook the beef over a bed of onions so the beef is really steamed via onion moisture. Basically if you like onions white castle is the shit. Their buns are also steamed and fluffily.

MRSA

Banned
You can order your burgers from In N Out to whatever temp.

I usually get:
Double double; animal style, medium rare, bun toasted or protein style and fries well done.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You can order your burgers from In N Out to whatever temp.

I usually get:
Double double; animal style, medium rare, bun toasted or protein style and fries well done.

You can order medium rare at a restaurant? I remember at Applebees we couldn't serve our burgers below a medium. May have been a franchise preference for safety reasons.

wings > that mess

Well come on if we're using this logic then Chinese > Wings + all your burgers.

Stick to the food group!

:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes.

Oh god yes

Was gonna say, Blackghost has never had fries that were cooked in funky oil before.

I've had fries at a lot of Mom & Pop joints that were the worst things ever.

I've never had Sonic before, it looks pretty whatever.

I need a Chik Fil A by me.

The food at Sonic is pretty whatever, you nailed it on the head. People pretty much go there for their crazy drink concoctions or the fact that they have an all day breakfast and lunch menu. It's also often the only thing in some of these podunk towns.

Chik Fil A is awesome because you can get a good fruit cup instead of fries.

You can order medium rare at a restaurant? I remember at Applebees we couldn't serve our burgers below a medium. May have been a franchise preference for safety reasons.

Stick to the food group!

You're not supposed to cook burger meat like steak because bacteria builds up on the surface of the meat and then it gets grinded and mixed together

MRSA

Banned

Stick to the food group!

Quit going to restaurants intended for poors.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
you did not just put something above wings...

I'll do it again.

Barbecue > Wings

Meet me somewhere!

You're not supposed to cook burger meat like steak because bacteria builds up on the surface of the meat and then it gets grinded and mixed together

Yeah that's what I thought...although I liked the taste of small chunks of raw hamburger with salt as a kid.

Quit going to restaurants intended for poors.

I worked there....I was almost :jnc level poor. Almost.

MRSA

Banned

It really depends on the butcher, some of them use the same grinder for all their meats. While the better butchers will use dedicated grinders for beef, poultry, and pork.

I need some barbecue.

There's a handful of well-renown ones around.

The food at Sonic is pretty whatever, you nailed it on the head. People pretty much go there for their crazy drink concoctions or the fact that they have an all day breakfast and lunch menu. It's also often the only thing in some of these podunk towns.

Chik Fil A is awesome because you can get a good fruit cup instead of fries.
My co-worker got Sonic the other day and it looked like deep fried balls that you dip in some sort of sugar sauce.

It really depends on the butcher, some of them use the same grinder for all their meats. While the better butchers will use dedicated grinders for beef, poultry, and pork.

Yeah I wouldn't trust a fast food place for quality meat lol but yeah it just depends on the place and the meat

DCX

DCX
Put me in the Papa John's camp.

Man, we better get one of the top defensive or offensive lineman/linebackers in this draft or Dimitroff is fucking fired.
We will fill a position of need as follows: Clowney, Robinson, Mack or Mathews @ 6. If, a big if one of these fine gentlemen are not there, we will trade down acquire another pick and get either Pryor, or Clinton-Dix with the lower first rounder.

An idiot can make this work.

DCX

My month working in Texas was where I learned of Whataburger. Great burgers, but my all-time favorite fast food sandwich is the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich. I'd be 300 lbs if there was one near me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One thing I envy is the amount of fast food places the states has compared to Canada, it's unfair seeing those commercials up here every so often and knowing we don't have em.

I have had White Castle once, tasted like ass and onions.

Haven't had In and Out, want to try it out.

Have had Hardee's and Carl Jr's...both okay I guess.

One thing I envy is the amount of fast food places the states has compared to Canada, it's unfair seeing those commercials up here every so often and knowing we don't have em.

I have had White Castle once, tasted like ass and onions.

Haven't had In and Out, want to try it out.

Have had Hardee's and Carl Jr's...both okay I guess.

At least you'll out live us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom