• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

You guys are so late.

Devout BOB follower Mech already found these pictures through the glory of BOB and it was marvelous.

Also fucked up dream last night:

Had a dream the Browns somehow were in the playoffs and they were against the Bronocos. They lost the game 39-38 but the weird part was Weeden was our QB and he actually played a solid game.

Used completely for scouting purposes only

Narag

for gata

T0TkDa1.jpg

MechDX

Is that a pre-season football number or a real season football number? If the former then there needs be an asterisk because that's not really football.

Typical NFL GAF:

Hours until first preseason game: we are all full of excitement.

5 minutes into said game we are wishing for the off season to return.

squicken

I've no idea, they just tweeted that. Some folk in here really like preseason for evaluation purposes though!

Preseason isn't meaningless. 2 years in a row the Rams have made bad QBs look good in preseason, and that has continued into the regular season

I have 50 followers on Twitter now. I feel like I've arrived. Then I look at someone like Patrick Rothfuss who has almost 28,000 and realize holy crap.

Sanjuro

It's alittle repetitive but the combats really good in my opinion and lots of ways to tackle things so it makes up for me

Yeah. Just reflecting on the nonsense of the review thread and such.

If the original Infamous is lets say a 9, this being an 8, it's not bad. Pretty much exactly what I wanted right now in a game. Brings back a lot of the vibes from the fun of the original.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

If the original Infamous is lets say a 9, this being an 8, it's not bad. Pretty much exactly what I wanted right now in a game. Brings back a lot of the vibes from the fun of the original.

I think it's better than the other ones, but it's more that it's kinda stale at this point. I'd still give it a 9/10 and it's the best one this far.

This is my first infamous game, so all of this is new and fun to me.

BG I haven't had Browns news in a while.

Please regale me with who you hope we select at #4 and then #26.
Idk I guess I have a couple scenarios.
One would be Watkins at 4 and trading back up to get one of the big 3 if they fall.
Or taking Qb at 4 and best player available at 26

I just don't want Carr in the first
Edit: really starting to like Watkins, but still lots of greats Wrs

Narag

I have 50 followers on Twitter now. I feel like I've arrived. Then I look at someone like Patrick Rothfuss who has almost 28,000 and realize holy crap.

There's a writing excuses podcast that covers just that feeling. Also, you're not self-promoting enough. This was a perfect opportunity to namedrop your twitter!

There's a writing excuses podcast that covers just that feeling. Also, you're not self-promoting enough. This was a perfect opportunity to namedrop your twitter!

That's why we have that Google doc with all our gamertags and Twitter handles and whatnot. Go look it up!

@BrianLangAuthor

bionic77

I am back.

Ordered a PS4. Should be here Tuesday. Though no idea how that delivery will work as I won't yet home until 7.

Someone cool summarize what I missed.

Also can I use my PS3 remote on my 4? And what is the best video download service? The 3 had dogshit speed wireless speeds so it will have to be better than that or else I will just get an Apple TV for renting movies now that there is no other option. I will get FIFA but don't really have any interest in the games beyond that. 3DS remains the king.

Sanjuro

I am back.

Ordered a PS4. Should be here Tuesday. Though no idea how that delivery will work as I won't yet home until 7.

Someone cool summarize what I missed.

Also can I use my PS3 remote on my 4? And what is the best video download service? The 3 had dogshit speed wireless speeds so it will have to be better than that or else I will just get an Apple TV for renting movies now that there is no other option. I will get FIFA but don't really have any interest in the games beyond that. 3DS remains the king.

I don't believe any of the remotes work from PS3 to PS4. At least none of the options I've tried.

Using my Harmony remote with Xbone at the moment for all my media needs.

As far as speeds go...eh. I feel like the PS4 gets great DL speed in comparison to the PS3, but the apps are still largely unpolished.

Sanjuro

kansas sucks

Ah. I only watch bits in pieces of the latter part of the tourney. Again, I make no claims to pretend to follow college sports to a significant degree. Only team I would give a shit about were the PC Friars and they dun lost.

I just assumed his team won and had to travel to Penn State for the next round or something of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom