• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

I am back.

Ordered a PS4. Should be here Tuesday. Though no idea how that delivery will work as I won't yet home until 7.

Someone cool summarize what I missed.

Also can I use my PS3 remote on my 4? And what is the best video download service? The 3 had dogshit speed wireless speeds so it will have to be better than that or else I will just get an Apple TV for renting movies now that there is no other option. I will get FIFA but don't really have any interest in the games beyond that. 3DS remains the king.
I missed you

while you were gone, did you get any nice purses?

Just got some Chipotle.

Chicken Bowl with brown rice, black beans, salsas, corn, cheese and lettuce. #realmex
chicken... bowl?

I can't wait for the new prison update

I am back.

Ordered a PS4. Should be here Tuesday. Though no idea how that delivery will work as I won't yet home until 7.

Someone cool summarize what I missed.

Also can I use my PS3 remote on my 4? And what is the best video download service? The 3 had dogshit speed wireless speeds so it will have to be better than that or else I will just get an Apple TV for renting movies now that there is no other option. I will get FIFA but don't really have any interest in the games beyond that. 3DS remains the king.

ez got banned again

coldnoodle and fox lost their minds and posted a bunch of anime a few pages back.

Panthers have a receiver now

Eleuin

I just assumed his team won and had to travel to Penn State for the next round or something of that nature.
Smh2.gif

bionic77

No purses. We are saving our pennies for our next house. Requests were made for purses and some expensive jewelry but they were denied.

WTF ez? Seems like he can never be online when I am.

And that sucks that my 3 remote doesn't work on the 4. All my PS3 games and accessories are worthless. :(

MechDX

No purses. We are saving our pennies for our next house. Requests were made for purses and some expensive jewelry but they were denied.

And that sucks that my 3 remote doesn't work on the 4. All my PS3 games and accessories are worthless. :(

Schaub is now a Raider. Fleec....i mean traded for a 6th round pick. Rors already bought a #8 jersey and declared him the greatest Raiders QB since Vince Evans

Massive NFL GAF party at Greg's.

Dutch is now full on naked, not just without shirt

Konka is still a fruit topped pizza freak

Full on nekkid selfies of Bortles GF surfaced. Kave is now a man

You can use the PS Move on PS4....lol

bionic77

Schaub is now a Raider. Fleec....i mean traded for a 6th round pick. Rors already bought a #8 jersey and declared him the greatest Raiders QB since Vince Evans

Massive NFL GAF party at Greg's.

Dutch is now full on naked, not just without shirt

Konka is still a fruit topped pizza freak

Full on nekkid selfies of Bortles GF surfaced. Kave is now a man
How did you not post that the Jets got Vick?

You can use the PS Move on PS4....lol
Man the 3DS shits on these sorry excuse for consoles.

Also good thing ez is not here. I am watching Read Madrid vs. Barca and he would disown me if he knew!

Spinluck

lotta miles there for a college lady, though Bortles has a bald spot and looks 30 so maybe they are made for each other. Can have a kid named Benjamin Bortles

mugshots usually make everyone look like a meth addict, or one of those teachers that have sex with their students. but she looks hot in almost all the other pics i've seen, she does look like she cakes it up though.

you're right about bortles though. i kinda get a schaub vibe from him, the bald spot at a young age kind of cements it.

bionic77

March Madness is on and you peasants are talking about Yurop ball?
This shits all over college basketball dude.

The first 20 minutes of this game are better than the entire month of March Madness.

This English dude commenting is probably the worst I have ever heard. And I have listened to Dan Dierdorf for 30 years!

No way they can keep this up for 90 minutes.

Someone is going to crash hard in the 2nd half.

We can only hope it's Barca that crashes and burns. Trying to play possession now, like in the old days, but this Real is completely different than they were.

Barca seems to be working hard, Real is laying back, but when Real decides to out the pedal to the metal, holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom