• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Odrick mourns the loss of the Buttfumble:

5b3e498ab16011e3969212917f4eff05_8.jpg

jaredodrick98
2 days ago
I'll miss us...

http://instagram.com/p/l04dHmiX6v/#

We can only hope it's Barca that crashes and burns. Trying to play possession now, like in the old days, but this Real is completely different than they were.

Barca seems to be working hard, Real is laying back, but when Real decides to out the pedal to the metal, holy shit.

Madrid's winning the treble this year.

Calling it now

bionic77

We can only hope it's Barca that crashes and burns. Trying to play possession now, like in the old days, but this Real is completely different than they were.

Barca seems to be working hard, Real is laying back, but when Real decides to out the pedal to the metal, holy shit.
Yeah when Real presses it is crazy.

And Barca just looks old. They needs some new blood. They are getting run around and pushed around.

God this English dude commenting (the guy in some FIFA games) is giving me ear cancer.

No, Barca must win.

Neymar gonna lead them to victory.

squicken

Mike Brown: Extending Andy Dalton priority #1

You've made a decision you'd like to go with Dalton as your guy going forward?

"We are going to try to get something done but I don't know if we are going to be able to or not. At some point we are going to have to do something more than just let everyone else leave waiting to get something done with that situation. We held back this year trying to put ourselves in a position to get him done. If it turns out it can't be made to work we will do something elsewhere. I don't think we plan to go another year the way we did this year."

Would you put A.J. Green needing an extension in a similar boat as Dalton?

"A.J. has one difference, you can tender him (with the transition tag -- $10.176 million for WR in 2014). That takes a big chunk of money. He'd probably get it anyway. It keeps him on the reservation, he's not going to be leaving. He's going to be here for not one more year but two more years. Even though we haven't tendered him yet our intention is to do that and put ourselves in position to turn to others such as Dalton and we would like to turn to a couple more as well. We would like to get something long term but at least we know with A.J. we have two years. With some of the others we have one year."

@HubbuchNYP Woody confirms the Jets are looking to trade for DeSean Jackson. By name.

DJAX the Jet

bionic77

I have to bounce. Going to suck missing the 2nd half.

Later bitches.

PS4 handle is bionic77. Lets play Netflix together. Plan on starting Breaking Bad soon.

Colasante

Baltimore Ravens traded a 2015 5th round pick to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for center Jeremy Zuttah. I guess this shows even the best GMs have down periods if Ozzie Newsome had to trade for a left tackle and center after his draft picks at those positions failed to pan out.

DMczaf

Baltimore Ravens traded a 2015 5th round pick to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for center Jeremy Zuttah. I guess this shows even the best GMs have down periods if Ozzie Newsome had to trade for a left tackle and center after his draft picks at those positions failed to pan out.

Another $4.5M in cap space! Next up, Koenen. Can't have a punter being our 9th highest paid player.

Syrinx

Huh, really? Thought we were gonna move him to right guard after we signed EDS. I guess getting another pick is a good thing, but still seems a bit odd.

Edit: Ooh, thanks DM, didn't realize he was making that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom