• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

I thought Ohio had some sort of wall around it that lets things in but nothing out.
that's a simple jump

Greg come visit Seattle, I'll wine and dine you harder than you ever have been!!
you're making me blush!

Try to come this summer and let's go to a Pats preseason game. I went to a Seahawks preseason game last year and look what happened
on second thought... I think I have other plans

ShaneB

*fist-bump*

I'd rather a hug right now!

iCE8bvwNiy7kB.gif

squicken

all this food and greg talk has made you guys so thirsty. though a trip to Canton would be cool when Sam Bradford is inducted into the Hall of Fame ...

Drakeon

inFamous is the shit.

Indeed. I'm enjoying it quite nicely myself. Planning on going for a Platinum with it myself, especially since it seems shorter than previous infamous games.

Thank god they don't have a gazillion blast shards this game though.

Greg

Is the body of water back there where depressed Browns fans drown themselves?
those are tear pools, and yes

for real though, Cleveland fans are good people - I live on the state line, so I have equal parts Browns/Steelers fans, and the Steelers fans are dicks in comparison

I went to the last Packers/Browns game that was in Cleveland ('09)

here's a picture I took:
67irfDF.jpg

Haha. Our scoreboards are so shitty. New renovations this year, looking forward to seeing the place!
They seriously should have tore the whole damn thing down, totally outdated and blah.

WedgeX

Banned
Psych patient ran away. I waved bye, now I have to call the cops.

One of my client's did this. The next time I brought him involuntarily to the hospital it was straight to some bed restraints.

See some weird things in this field.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You guys are so late.

Devout BOB follower Mech already found these pictures through the glory of BOB and it was marvelous.

Also fucked up dream last night:

Had a dream the Browns somehow were in the playoffs and they were against the Bronocos. They lost the game 39-38 but the weird part was Weeden was our QB and he actually played a solid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom