• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
39NlfzD.png

Previously, in NFL-GAF Prison Chronicles:

NFL-GAF Prison part 1.
NFL-GAF Prison part 2.
NFL-GAF Prison part 3.
NFL-GAF Prison part 4.
NFL-GAF Prison part 5.
NFL-GAF Prison part 6.
NFL-GAF Prison part 7.
NFL-GAF Prison part 8.
NFL-GAF Prison part 9.
NFL-GAF Prison part 10.
NFL-GAF Prison part 11.
NFL-GAF Prison part 12.
NFL-GAF Prison part 13.
NFL-GAF Prison part 14.
NFL-GAF Prison part 15.
NFL-GAF Prison part 16.
NFL-GAF Prison part 17.
NFL-GAF Prison part 18.
NFL-GAF Prison part 19.
NFL-GAF Prison part 20.
NFL-GAF Prison part 21.
NFL-GAF Prison part 22.
NFL-GAF Prison part 23.
NFL-GAF Prison part 24.

As always, click on any of the smaller images to get the full res screenshot.

-----

PRISONER STATUS
Released: None
Released (Parole): Tom Penny, Slo
Missing/Escaped: Godslay
Dead: None

As everyone wakes up to take their daily shower, Fantomex is still stuck for eternity in solitary.

20 days and counting for Kave. He never seems to have Hygiene come up as a Need, which likely explains why he never feels like he has to take a shower.

Here we see the upgraded common room fully setup.

Workers finish installation of the metal detectors at the cell block entrance.

As Free Time start up, BlackGhost and Kave immediately set off the metal detectors on the way out and are frisked.

LAcxBOx.jpg

Kave is cuffed and given a penalty for hiding a spoon in his uniform.

Same deal for BlackGhost.

We spend the remainder of our cash on researching Education so we can open up a classroom.

Dutch starts hauling dirty uniforms over to the laundry.

Meanwhile in the visitation room, Coldplay is having some issues with his ex.

cajunator loads the washing machine.

Meal time, DM appears to be satisfied with today's menu.

A quick look at our daily income and expenses.

This report lets us know how much our facility is worth. Godslay's escape and the two guard murders put a serious dent into our value. Note that even though we know who are responsible for the murders due to our god view, since there's no official witnesses to what happened in the staff they're labeled unsolved.

After several bouts of violence just a few days ago, things appear to have really calmed down.

As the afternoon work shift begins, Coldplay immediately sets off the metal detector on his way out of the canteen.

GwtDkTQ.jpg

He is cuffed and given multiple penalties for trying to steal a spoon as well as for having pills, likely delivered to him by his ex-wife. He would probably have gotten away with the drugs if not for the spoon setting off the detector.

rECEIhE.jpg

As Coldplay is taken back to the cell block, our army of cleaners make their way through the kitchen.

Meanwhile, DM is stuck on ironing duty.

BlackGhost again sets off the metal detector going into the cell block, but after being searched nothing is found.

Doomsayer also sets off the detector. After finding nothing on BlackGhost, the guard moves to search Doom.

Again nothing is found and Doom proceeds to his cleaning assignment. It would seem either the metal detector can give false positives, or the inmates have already started to adapt to their presence and are getting better at hiding things.

Once the work shift ends and everyone heads to the yard, the warden hears about the recent searches that resulted in nothing being found. Concerned, he orders a facility wide Shakedown.

With all the prisoners in the yard, this lets the guard staff make a thorough inspection of the cell block. Who knows how much will be discovered this time!

bA97OAk.jpg

-----

Next update we see the final tally from the shakedown, see how the inmates adjust to the metal detectors, and try to get the classroom and training sessions setup.

-----

Reminder - For anyone wanting to see the master list of who's in the game, who needs more in-depth prison bios, and info on how to get your name on the list or more info for your character, go to this post:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96106213&postcount=15013

And as always, all images and posts are being archived here: https://xianaphryz.imgur.com

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is that bullshit I just had to scroll through?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What the fuck is that bullshit I just had to scroll through?

Screw you too buddy!

Gaf prison was more intriguing when people were murdering guards with drills. Lower the food rations again and take out that common room

we need to get the riots going again!

I need to at least get the income train going first so we can get enough funds for the next cell block since everyone says no cheating. :p

Murdering riots can resume once we get FMT, Kas, eznark, etc in the maximum security block.

Ugh, I hope not. I'm all for trading back, but not that far. Besides, after Reggie got bad value trading back last year, I'd be very concerned about him trading that far back and not getting totally burned

Last year was a weak draft, the market dictated what he got.

For SF to move up it would have to include their 2015 no.1, this years 1 and probably one of their 2s and 3s. would be worth it imo.

Last year was a weak draft, the market dictated what he got.

For SF to move up it would have to include their 2015 no.1, this years 1 and probably one of their 2s and 3s. would be worth it imo.

there is a less than 0% chance that baalke would ever do something as stupid as that but you are right in saying that is what it would take

ShaneB

Had a terrible nightmare last night that woke me up at 3am and I couldn't get back to sleep for a while. Now I can't get it out of my head. =(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Went into a muslim thread and tried to explain how much nicer christians are when they kill people.

Yeah I can sort of see where he was coming from (emotionally anyway) but I have an issue with saying it's now "okay" to execute 500 people because Muslims are worse. Maybe my "ban-dar" is off but I feel like I've read way worse stuff that didn't result in a ban. He probably deserved it though since you have to wonder if he wouldn't advocate some sort of "solution" to deal with the Muslim "problem" if you get my drift.

Had a terrible nightmare last night that woke me up at 3am and I couldn't get back to sleep for a while. Now I can't get it out of my head. =(

Niners winning the Super Bowl?

You guys are disgracing the name of Johnny Football, I'm disgusted by the disrespect. Thugs!
Edit: that waffle taco dozen look bad, and the eggs look like eggs hmm

You guys are disgracing the name of Johnny Football, I'm disgusted by the disrespect. Thugs!
Prepare your body, BG, and then venture into the great beyond.

I was running late for work this morning so sadly my first experience will have to wait until tomorrow. :(

bionic77

Yeah I can sort of see where he was coming from (emotionally anyway) but I have an issue with saying it's now "okay" to execute 500 people because Muslims are worse. Maybe my "ban-dar" is off but I feel like I've read way worse stuff that didn't result in a ban. He probably deserved it though since you have to wonder if he wouldn't advocate some sort of "solution" to deal with the Muslim "problem" if you get my drift.

Niners winning the Super Bowl?
Don't stick up for KAS.

He acted like a bigot in that thread and basically said all Muslims are evil. I can't stand bigots. And just because other people don't get banned for something doesn't make it right. We are all going to convert to Islam to teach that bastard a lesson!

Talon

Naw, dawg. The shit he said was pretty fucked. Basically a Bachman-level talking point.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Don't stick up for KAS.

He acted like a bigot in that thread and basically said all Muslims are evil. I can't stand bigots. And just because other people don't get banned for something doesn't make it right. We are all going to convert to Islam to teach that bastard a lesson!
Remember, kids, Satan has the strongest sense of justice around.

Don't stick up for KAS.

Your bigotry against the Patriots is also pretty serious.

No brah, JFF is legit. Besides the Pats winning another Super Bowl with Tom, nothing would please me more football-wise than JFF winning it all with the Patriots.

And after that I would love Manziel to lead your Browns to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom