• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Have class and act like you have scored before and will be back again.

Jimmy Graham is a douche

ibepzp3YjiO31Z.gif

I have no problem with this rule.

Only makes me sad because now Greg won't enter the draft.

Now he can focus on his Hot Shots Golf pro gaming career!!

WedgeX

Banned
St. Louis got a great backup quarterback. No one I'd rather be in the two spot. Doesn't bring any drama, and Hill genuinely seems like a great guy.

ShaneB

who gives a fuck about dunking either way? jesus christ why is this an issue

Exactly, I'm so confused as to why people think it's a big deal. No Fun League? Fuck I hope they have fun at least playing the game! Who plays Football to dunk over the goal posts?? That's what basketball is for.

Have class and act like you have scored before and will be back again.

Jimmy Graham is a douche

Exactly.

edit: Just finished watching 12 Years A Slave. Dang.

minx

Great deal on Forza 5. Love buying from gamefly.

And lol at all the Packers fans hating on the Allen signing. Is it because our line will be much improved over last year?(Not hard I know). We signed all of our D-Line for what Peppers cap hit was (Dead money aside). Sure we might have overpaid a bit but looks like we are going all in. Just need a decent defense if our offense scores as much as it did last year. Instead of the atrocious defense the Bears fielded after injuries in 2013.

yay optimism!

Great deal on Forza 5. Love buying from gamefly.

And lol at all the Packers fans hating on the Allen signing. Is it because our line will be much improved over last year?(Not hard I know). We signed all of our D-Line for what Peppers cap hit was (Dead money aside). Sure we might have overpaid a bit but looks like we are going all in. Just need a decent defense if our offense scores as much as it did last year. Instead of the atrocious defense the Bears fielded after injuries in 2013.

yay optimism!

your best QB left the team doe

JABEE

I feel like I have to disagree with Peter King. Even when he is right, I always perceive the reasoning he uses to get to the right answer as wrong.

MRSA

Banned
It makes me sad to see George Bush in a wheelchair.

He has a friendly "grandpa" look to him. I'm not very kind to people; but I am nicer to elderly and cancer patients.

George and Barbara look like a sweet elderly couple that make you go "awe".

512x.jpg

And then he's your typical slick old man (For you Mech)

AP-Texans-Bush-Cheerleaders-Football_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom