• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
So this is what I drive past on my way to work.

lAZ5sx4l.jpg

Sanjuro

Best thing about it? There was no side! I asked the girl what was I supposed to do with all this chicken and with no side, and she gave me a mash.

Best dipping ever.

Sanjuro

Wow. I'm fat. I just went through those eight pieces of chicken like it was nothing.

I'm sorry for before putting KFC/Popeyes on the same level. After consumption, Popeyes feels fantastic. I don't feel like I stared death in the face.

Konka

Banned
Wow. I'm fat. I just went through those eight pieces of chicken like it was nothing.

I'm sorry for before putting KFC/Popeyes on the same level. After consumption, Popeyes feels fantastic. I don't feel like I stared death in the face.

Popeyes is by far better it isn't even close.

cajunator

Banned
Where do yall live that a Popeyes is that far away?
I couldnt live there. I need a Popeyes within 5 minutes drive anywhere in the city.

Peter King's on Twitter defending the ban on dunking, because as usual, he is a no-good establishment ass kissing tool who would literally wash Roger Goodell's balls if he could.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Idk but I didn't think it was a huge deal beacuse of the two piece Tuesday specials my Popeyes has. Not sure if others have it?

I think that's a store by store thing. The 2 local Popeyes here have it, some others around the country don't.

The other standing special one of the local ones here has is a 5 piece meal for $9.99 (chicken or tenders with 2 sides and 2 biscuits).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom