• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
The greatest stretch of his career was probably the 2006-2007 post season. That was where he peaked. After that, there were no differences between him, and scrubs like Melvin Bullet.

I think it looks different on mobile cause that led me to a page with a very different Bob Sanders. I think they made a mistake somewhere.
z0XNai1.png

Draxal

Just hit 70! Do I switch to Torment 1 now? And when should I start doing Rifts?

Normal, you will need to farm up some gear before doing t1. Farm rifts asap.

The reason you do normal for farming is just a speed thing, you clear it so much faster and the drop rates aren't that much lower. Bump it up to T1 when you can survive and clear it in a reasonable amount of time.

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Manziel's Wonderlic score of 32 wasn't the highest of any QB at this year's combine, however. Cornell QB Jeff Matthews scored a 40.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
And as for the other two quarterbacks there with Manziel -- Blake Bortles scored a 28 and Teddy Bridgewater scored a 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom