• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging out in a hotel room with a bunch of scrub players who have very little to lose smoking weed?

Dressing like a 14 year old?

Having Vince Young-esque field vision?

Everyone smokes weed! NFL doesn't bust it's star players!

Who cares how he dresses. Sam Bradford dresses like an 80 year old man. I'd rather have my qb hip with the times!

Vince young never won a playoff game and kap doesn't need to read a D when he got dat swag!

Mindlog

WedgeX

Banned

Who cares how he dresses. Sam Bradford dresses like an 80 year old man. I'd rather have my qb hip with the times!

Vince young never won a playoff game and kap doesn't need to read a D when he got dat swag!

Matt Stafford finally decided to wear his hat facing forward. And the Detroit news media has been jumping about as if now he has gained magical powers. A Kas-ian turnabout, as it were.

rando14

Fuck it, I'm gonna go see it, yall convinced me!! PLUS world renowned movie critics IGN.com gave it a 7.1, thats good enough for me!!

At least Kap tweets pretty often, I looked over and Blaine Swaggert's twitter and he hasn't tweeted literally since he got benched in October 2013

I'm seeing Raid 2 tonight and pretty hyped for it, any of you guys checking it out? I have interest in Draft Day but doesn't strike me as something I need to see in the theater. I'll await the impressions you guys give since it seems a few of you plan on watching it soon.

Fuck it, I'm gonna go see it, yall convinced me!! PLUS world renowned movie critics IGN.com gave it a 7.1, thats good enough for me!!

At least Kap tweets pretty often, I looked over and Blaine Swaggert's twitter and he hasn't tweeted literally since he got benched in October 2013

Blame is in film study breaking down the Seahawks cover 3. Kap is getting his balls licked by a big breasted woman. U lose blaine

wenn21091284.jpg

When even Cam Newton can regonize the need to wear a suit, and you are wearing a shirt with some fat kid's Xbox Live catch phrase on it, you got issues.

Striker

Camp body. They need someone there for the first round of OTA's with Eli being out until the end of May with the ankle surgery. All they have is Painter and Nassib right now.

They're also reached out to Matt Flynn.
I'd prefer to keep two QB's, but Freeman can't be worse than Painter, Let the games begin!

MechDX

Manzielots in full force today after Johnnys wonderlic score got released.

Almost 30 more days of this shit.......nearing "VY to Texans" levels of dumbass.

squicken

I hate what squicken and Mech have done to the word smokescreen in this thread.

😞

FOr what it's worth, I don't think that everything is a smokescreen. I think some things are worth noting. When it's a writer that you trust, or has a good track record, then it is notable

Wes

venison crêpe
I asked this a while back but I think we were collectively busy averting our eyes from various cartoon drawings - are we doing a community mock draft? Or like a fantasy draft competition of sorts?

ShaneB

Never heard of that, but you ought to read War Room by Michael Holley if you haven't already. One of my favorite football books.

Yeah, I'm familiar with War Room, I've just avoided it because it's about the Patriots. ;) I'll put in on my radar regardless I suppose. :) Thanks for the response.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 17m
Alex Mack's 5-year offer sheet is straightforward -- All $$ is base salary. $10M in '14, then $8M, $8M, $8M, $8M. Player void after 2 years.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 14m
Mack gets $18M fully guaranteed in the deal, $26M guaranteed for injury. Another $8M becomes fully guaranteed on 4/5/15.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 5m
Also, Mack can void the deal anytime prior to start of the 2016 league year, which allows him to wait til the franchise-tag period is over.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m
And one last thing -- Alex Mack has a no-trade provision that runs through the first three years of the five-year deal.

Mack offer sheet details

Colasante

Yeah, I'm familiar with War Room, I've just avoided it because it's about the Patriots. ;) I'll put in on my radar regardless I suppose. :) Thanks for the response.

No worries about that, it's about the Patriots, Chiefs, and Falcons in the 2011 draft, not just the Patriots.

Greg

got a haircut and talked to 2 grannies sitting next to me the whole time

as the one left, she patted me on the shoulder and told me "good luck with your life"

cdyhybrid

Normal, you will need to farm up some gear before doing t1. Farm rifts asap.

The reason you do normal for farming is just a speed thing, you clear it so much faster and the drop rates aren't that much lower. Bump it up to T1 when you can survive and clear it in a reasonable amount of time.

Got it, thanks!

rando14

got a haircut and talked to 2 grannies sitting next to me the whole time

as the one left, she patted me on the shoulder and told me "good luck with your life"

Did they give you any words of wisdom, life's tough you know I need all the help I can get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom