• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
you're about to find out

XS5LK.gif

Gata needs to catch up on the thread it seems!

ESPN fishing for a narrative. The old "He doesn't dress like a businessman therefore he's a thug is obviously guilty of whatever crime he's been associated with!"

BlB3xmWCcAAZro5.png

This is disgusting and whoever is in charge of it should be embarrassed.

You'd have to go back and see what ESPN has used as a backup photo for Ben, RayRay, Aaron and others to see if this is them picking on Kraep or whether it's their standard operating procedure.

I'm going to wager it's the latter.

DMczaf

ESPN fishing for a narrative. The old "He doesn't dress like a businessman therefore he's a thug is obviously guilty of whatever crime he's been associated with!"

BlB3xmWCcAAZro5.png

Considering it's Kap, that was probably the best dressed up photo they could find for him.

BlB3xmWCcAAZro5.png

that's how it has always been with him. he has tattoos and doesn't kiss the medias balls so he is shown in a poor light. using that picture doesn't necessarily bother me, i know kap is a good dude but it's pretty obvious the angle they're playing up with people who like to substitute the word thug for the N word

Colin+Kaepernick+Arrivals+Sports+Spectacular+RDYhSHyK84Wl.jpg

acmcolin.jpg

calin-kaepernick-must-see-menswear.jpg

the media feeds you what THEY want to lead your assumptions down the path that is best for the story. the fact that this is a story at all at this point is a testament to that. i wish they had just used his naked picture.... it was for ESPN the magazine for gods sake!

the media feeds you what THEY want to lead your assumptions down the path that is best for the story. the fact that this is a story at all at this point is a testament to that. i wish they had just used his naked picture.... it was for ESPN the magazine for gods sake!

Looking good except for that last pic, suit with a turtle neck? Smh...

Kaep definitely looks like the kind of douchebag that would drug a girl. It's probably the only way he can get sex. He's far from the wholesome family men that RG3 and Russell Wilson are.

Glennon, on the other hand, looks like the kind of guy that tortured small animals when he was younger.

Kaep definitely looks like the kind of douchebag that would drug a girl. It's probably the only way he can get sex. He's far from the wholesome family men that RG3 and Russell Wilson are.

but that girl had already fucked him before and wanted to fuck him again. girls like bad boys like kap, not yes-men like wuss and bobby 3 sticks

bionic77

FMT stop defending that rapist.

He is even worse than Ben. Ben at least raped his fatties like an OG caveman. Kap is such a pussy he needs drugs and backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom