• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

BlCMw-wCYAEmzZt.jpg:large

Costner. Rams

yeah man it's good stuff i've almost got a lvl 50 Crusader
I only just started last night after reinstalling the game and Reaper of Souls. My Crusader just hit level 20 and I'm playing through on Hard. My Demon Hunter is still around at level 36.

Im struck by how improved the game is over the original release. I played my Demon Hunter through the whole campaign and had one Legendary item drop. I've had 3 already in my Crusader playthrough and I'm not even done with Act I! The enemy rebalance, redone loot, crafting improvements, etc. I'll double dip again when it hits the PS4 to play with some friends and enjoy some of the friends list stuff they're doing with that version but I don't regret buying the expansion now. I just have to get my fill in before the 25th. Dark Souls II will own my life at that point.;)

Konka

Banned
I only just started last night after reinstalling the game and Reaper of Souls. My Crusader just hit level 20 and I'm playing through on Hard. My Demon Hunter is still around at level 36.

Im struck by how improved the game is over the original release. I played my Demon Hunter through the whole campaign and had one Legendary item drop. I've had 3 already in my Crusader playthrough and I'm not even done with Act I! The enemy rebalance, redone loot, crafting improvements, etc. I'll double dip again when it hits the PS4 to play with some friends and enjoy some of the friends list stuff they're doing with that version but I don't regret buying the expansion now. I just have to get my fill in before the 25th. Dark Souls II will own my life at that point.;)

So it's actually better now? I bought it when it initially came out and beat it and I had no desire to play it again which is so unlike my experience with D2 which I logged thousands of hours in.

So it's actually better now?
Getting rid of the auction houses and they way they redid loot automatically makes it a way better game. I haven't even gotten to the Nephalim Rifts or Adventure stuff that's been mentioned as even more enjoyable content added to the expansion.

Getting rid of the auction houses and they way they redid loot automatically makes it a way better game. I haven't even gotten to the Nephalim Rifts or Adventure stuff that's been mentioned as even more enjoyable content added to the expansion.
I'm enjoying it too. Plan on playing a bit tonight with my kids. Crusader is a blast.

Spinluck

To change the subject a little bit, what's your most prized team possession? Like autograph hats or whatever. For me it'd have to be my signed Cheerleader team photo, I have a ton of dolphins gear but that's the only thing I have that's signed by anyone.

as a kid i was forced into going to dolphin walkthrough practices.

pros: dan marino, an autograph pic of the team

con: everything else

as a kid i was forced into going to dolphin walkthrough practices.

pros: dan marino, an autograph pic of the team

con: everything else

Damn I know the feeling though I go to the cowboy Oxnard practices every year with my family, I don't get any autographs buy my sister has amassed a giant collection of signed gear. I'd kill to go to a Miami one :(

Drakeon

Reaper of Souls is goddamn amazing, along with loot 2.0, it's saved Diablo 3.

Pepiope

looooooooool
Jackson is great with the long ball, but that doesn't play into what Foles can do. If Vick was our starting QB, then Jackson's release would hurt much more than it does now. Foles seems like the type to pick the D apart with the short passing game and not rely on the deep ball too much. Any above average press corner would shut Jackson down, and nothing would develop in the short-intermediate game. Keenan Lewis even had him shut down in the playoff game.

IMO, I see the Eagles using much more 2 TE sets with Celek and Ertz, and our offense being just as good as it was last season. Yet again, the defense will be the difference maker because I see no reason why PHI cannot put up 30 PPG (or at least improve upon the 27.6 PPG last season). I'm pretty optimistic about this whole situation, so I have faith in whatever plans Chip Kelly may have in store.

Nakazato

arena football is still around?

San Antonio Talons vs Iowa Barnstormers starts in 45 mins on espn3 lol

not sure i'm that desperate

it really isnt that bad lol..

Found out my lil cuz is a squicken he just told me he liked and I quote "the heat, the bulls, the pacers, the lakers ,OKC, denver and NYK" Then said he loves the celtics and the Nets

MRSA

Banned
Any of you poors with a Vita want FFX-2?

Free for the poors of brotherhood of NFLGAF.

$10 for Pats fans and the rest of the degenerates of GAF.

squicken

it really isnt that bad lol..

Found out my lil cuz is a squicken he just told me he liked and I quote "the heat, the bulls, the pacers, the lakers ,OKC, denver and NYK" Then said he loves the celtics and the Nets

Being a squicken means cheering for multiple shitty teams. I'm not a frontrunner. Frontrunners are the worst to my people

Met a girl.

Hit it off well, good talks and all.

Were supposed to meet again tomorrow.

Accidentally made her hate me.

*NotASmartMan.jpg*

/Livejournal

MRSA

Banned
Where are all the techno geeks out there?

So I'm too poors to buy a new Macbook, thinking about adding a small (120GB) SSD as a boot and commonly used apps. Throwing my current HDD into the disc drive bay and use that as a large storage for movies and such. Anybody done it?

Where are all the techno geeks out there?

So I'm too poors to buy a new Macbook, thinking about adding a small (120GB) SSD as a boot and commonly used apps. Throwing my current HDD into the disc drive bay and use that as a large storage for movies and such. Anybody done it?

Is it for all your new anime?

Met a girl last night. Forgot her name. She texts me asking me about my last name. Lololol

/livejournals

Your story sounds like more fun. The best thing ever was standing next to a girl after getting her number, and her watching me when I had to fill in her name.

I thought it was fair to ask how I had to spell, fuck did I know that here name was Eva or Emma or something difficult like that.

You told her you were a pats fan?

I wish.

Your story sounds like more fun. The best thing ever was standing next to a girl after getting her number, and her watching me when I had to fill in her name.

I thought it was fair to ask how I had to spell, fuck did I know that here name was Eva or Emma or something difficult like that.

I wish.

I put the wrong name once and she saw it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom