• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Just saw a Draft Day commercial, goddamn that shit looks another kind of shitty lol. I wouldn't even use a Redbox promo code on that, maybe when it hits Netflix.

4DCYPtW.jpg

Cheers y'all I'm about to get trashed

Just saw a Draft Day commercial, goddamn that shit looks another kind of shitty lol. I wouldn't even use a Redbox promo code on that, maybe when it hits Netflix.

The only people that I've heard praise it is NFL people on their podcast. I've heard Dan Patrick on his, and Rich Eisen on his say it was good, but that's it.

Everyone else says it's trash. Movie people say it's trash, and I'm go with those guys.

Pepiope

Eagles were #1 in plays over 20 yards. They where a big play o and now they don't have any big play guys. Teams will single Maclin and Cooper all game and crash their safeties down to stop Shady. Also what has Chip done in the NFL to earn your trust? Lost his only playoff game and chased off their best WR cause he wouldn't call him sir.
Time makes more converts than reason.
- Thomas Payne

I can't sell you on Chip if last season didn't sell you already. So I guess we'll just see how our offense looks this season without Jackson.

MRSA

Banned
They told me it the savior was reborn again today.........

Nobody signed Tebow :(

That being said, I ate carne asada fries at work before I went to sleep. I like my job.

I can't wait until Americans start bandwagoning Liverpool like they're some brand new plucky club and not historically the most successful club in English football.

Liverpool is basically the Niners of England

But I much prefer them to the alternative. Fuck City

squicken

I can't wait until Americans start bandwagoning Liverpool like they're some brand new plucky club and not historically the most successful club in English football.

The one dude looked like he was throwing a forearm and got away with a hand ball at the end there. Tough to see

We can still do it! BELIEVE!

But yeah Liverpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> City any day of the week.

The one dude looked like he was throwing a forearm and got away with a hand ball at the end there. Tough to see

It was clearly Intentional, Liverpool got really lucky with some of the calls, but fuck City in the pooper.

You have reaped the sowing of a soccer avatar.

You're a Euro now, you will learn to love it. If you're ever in The Hague, I can take you to The local club ADO Den Haag. They absolutly suck balls, but as a Bills fan...

Don't worry Dutch I still love you.

Forever and always.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know I'm late but taco bell's breakfast is pretty good.

I just ate two A.M. grillers with bacon. Everything is better when it's bacon though so keep that in mind when I say their breakfast is good.

Vyer

I see Pancakes has now started predicting JFF for the Texans.

I know I'm late but taco bell's breakfast is pretty good.

I just ate two A.M. grillers with bacon. Everything is better when it's bacon though so keep that in mind when I say their breakfast is good.

The grillers are the only thing that's good. The waffle taco is shit, there's a reason Taco Bell needs you to drown it in syrup.

MechDX

Scott Bischoff ‏@Bischoff_Scott · Apr 11
Talking to someone I trust today concerning No. 1 overall pick. GM wants Bridgewater, HC wants Clowney, Owner wants Manziel. I'm not helping

Don't know who this guy is but this is all sorts of illogical.

Jets pulled out of Draft Day because of real life QB controversy

Movie Spoilers Tagged

One of the least credible aspects of "Draft Day" is that
the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks hold the No. 1 overall pick.

As it turns out, veteran director Ivan Reitman desperately
enlisted the Seahawks as a fallback option
when the New York Jets dropped out of the movie at the last minute.

To hear Reitman tell it, the Jets grew concerned about their own quarterback controversy with embattled incumbent Mark Sanchez -- fresh off the "butt fumble" incident -- in danger of being pushed out the door by freshly drafted rookie Geno Smith.

In the original script, the Jets trade the No. 1 overall pick to the Browns, passing up the opportunity to draft a can't-miss field general.

"They were having something of a quarterback dispute," Reitman said, per the Los Angeles Times, "and the team said that this is just going to incite our fans a little more to criticize us, even though it's all fictional."

As producer Ali Bell notes, the flick's storyline about front-office politics "might have hit a little too close to home" for some NFL teams.

Americans will never do that because we don't give a fuck about soccer. God bless this great nation

ShaneB

Morning brother!! I'm pumped up, Game of Thorns tonight!!

Heck yeah, tonight's episode is going to be great, after a full day of watching The Masters, and hockey. Today is a good day to be lazy.

Also, sci-fi friends... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801174

On football news, looks like Gregg Rosenthal pretty much nailed the Draft Day opening on the ATL podcast. I'll watch it eventually!

Good writeup at FieldGulls also.... that makes me sad. Running downhill: The slow but sure death of the NFL running back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom