• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah, tonight's episode is going to be great, after a full day of watching The Masters, and hockey. Today is a good day to be lazy.

Also, sci-fi friends... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801174

On football news, looks like Gregg Rosenthal pretty much nailed the Draft Day opening on the ATL podcast. I'll watch it eventually!

Good writeup at FieldGulls also.... that makes me sad. Running downhill: The slow but sure death of the NFL running back

Fuck yes more sci-fi!!! Shame it's not on hbo though

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The grillers are the only thing that's good. The waffle taco is shit, there's a reason Taco Bell needs you to drown it in syrup.

I heard that waffle thing is gross.

I thought about the breakfast burrito also...its probably decent since it's just another place offering the same thing everyone else offers.

Not sure about that crunchwrap thing and the waffle thing. That's a bit much.

tmdorsey

Man I wish the draft would get here already. I keep going back and forth whether I want us to get a pass rusher or tackle with our first pick.

Also, put me in the T-Mobile girl camp. T-Mobile girl > Daddarrio > Marty's wife.

Marty's wife at least recognized her shortcommings "I always knew I was too skinny for you" but she did turn it on when she wanted to get revenge.

King Cam off crutches, still teaching youth

BlC95BeIAAEpuhs.jpg

I will shit in the mouth of the first person who makes a laptop joke

Talon

1. He's short.
2. Lazy fuck living off hick family's oil money.
3. He's short.
4. Fluttery arm living off of his Mike Williams 2.0 going up and snagging the ball.
5. His pops finally took his keys away as a HS senior after he drove drunk three times. Driving drunk is pretty much as bad as being a truther.
6. Beady eyes creep me out.
7. Did I mention he was a short fuck?

Basically, I am going to enjoy the Manziel career collapse as much as I enjoyed the Sanchez ride.

bionic77

1. He's short.
3. He's short.
4. Fluttery arm living off of his Mike Williams 2.0 going up and snagging the ball.
5. His pops finally took his keys away as a HS senior after he drove drunk three times. Driving drunk is pretty much as bad as being a truther.
Did he fuck your girl or are you just hating?

1. He's short.
3. He's short.

Basically, I am going to enjoy the Manziel career collapse as much as I enjoyed the Sanchez ride.

I'm taller than JFF, but only just.

Do you hate me too :( ?

Vyer

I thought about the breakfast burrito also...its probably decent since it's just another place offering the same thing everyone else offers.

Not sure about that crunchwrap thing and the waffle thing. That's a bit much.

Actually I meant the crunchwrap thing. If you've ever had their steak quesadillas or whatever, they use the same sauce so if you don't like that you won't like the cruchwrap.

MechDX

1. He's short.
3. He's short.

Are you me? Fuck Manziel and all the Manzealots!

Haven't read your book yet. So I can't recommend it to NFLage yet.

But I did buy it to support a fellow GAFer! Maybe I should have bought a dozen seeing as how you are a enlightened Steelers fan....

You've never repped me but when NFLage needs a lawyer I point them to you. It goes both ways!

I'm about to finish it today actually and I can recommended it, really great book.
Thanks, Chris! Really glad you enjoyed it!

MechDX

It's going to be glorious when the Texans take him as the number one pick
in the second round.

I would be at least ok with this just not #1 overall. In BOB I trust

Oh and I love me some JJ WATT more than I hate JFF. Heard speculation Texans haven't spent a lot if off season because they ate working on Watt extension.

Texan for life bitches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom