• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
"Tweets from people at LAX indicate Aldon smith was arrested for yelling "Bomb" in the airport. He was possibly drunk #49ers"

MRSA

Banned
Not hard to beat Florida.

Did you check out San Fran? I love that city and feel it craps all over LA. New York might be better than both but I lived there for awhile and have been so many times it doesn't feel special to me anymore.

San Diego > San Fran > LA

Truth

Not hard to beat Florida.

Did you check out San Fran? I love that city and feel it craps all over LA. New York might be better than both but I lived there for awhile and have been so many times it doesn't feel special to me anymore.

San Francisco isn't a city. It's the douchiest suburb ever, mashed together, without yards.

Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, SD, all better.

bionic77

San Francisco isn't a city. It's the douchiest suburb ever, mashed together, without yards.

Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, SD, all better.
Baltimore is a shit hole. It is the retarded cousin of DC.

Never been to Seattle.

I agree that Chicago is awesome. I would rather live in Chicago but again I would rather have a vacation in San Fran.

MRSA

Banned
What SATA does the drive support and does your motherboard support the same?

I could not find the info on its SATA speed on Amazon.

The fuck did you just say bionic? Fuck your round eye talk, speak in a language I can understand.

You know damn well I have a Macbook.

brentech

Alright where are all the geeks at?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DTPYT78/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Should I buy that?

At that price, it's decent, but it does rank at the bottom of the barrel for most benchmark results. Where current $199 for the samsung 840 pro (256gb) is usually around the tops of benchmarks. If u don't currently have an SSD, then it's always worth it, but just keep in mind that Intel's SSDs dont' rank highly.

edit: one of the reviews says it's compatibility with macbook pro

bionic77

The fuck did you just say bionic? Fuck your round eye talk, speak in a language I can understand.

You know damn well I have a Macbook.
What year and type of MacBook?

Probably a slower SATA. That determines the speed of the drive for your computer. If your computer can't support the higher speeds no need in getting one because it will just go unused.

You're just letting your Steelers fandom color your opinion.
I lived in DC for 7 years. Everyone from DC feels this way about Baltimore. Felt like a punishment every time one of my friends dragged me there!

MRSA

Banned
I have a 2011 13" Macbook Pro.

I figure this would be a decent upgrade for $80 (120GB) for boot and common apps, buy a $10 mount for my current drive and use that as large storage.

I lived in DC for 7 years. Everyone from DC feels this way about Baltimore. Felt like a punishment every time one of my friends dragged me there!

DC hates Baltimore, Baltimore hates DC. It seems you've let a lot of outside influences skew your opinion on Baltimore. But, Bionic, Baltimores great. It's in the encyclopedia.

bionic77

I have a 2011 13" Macbook Pro.

I figure this would be a decent upgrade for $80 (120GB) for boot and common apps, buy a $10 mount for my current drive and use that as large storage.
Quick google shows that the drive seems to be compatible speed wise for your mac. Don't know if that is a good price or if it is reliable or performs well.

But it makes a huge difference in speed. Like getting a new computer.

DC hates Baltimore, Baltimore hates DC. It seems you've let a lot of outside influences skew your opinion on Baltimore. But, Bionic, Baltimores great. It's in the encyclopedia.
:lol

DC people don't hate Baltimore. Visiting that shit hole makes you appreciate the fact that you live in DC.

And yes I have read the encyclopedia and read all about Baltimore under "shitholes". Learned a lot about Florida there too.

Drakeon

"Tweets from people at LAX indicate Aldon smith was arrested for yelling "Bomb" in the airport. He was possibly drunk #49ers"

What a dumb motherfucker. Hope the 49ers don't resign him if he's going to be this fucking stupid throughout his career.

Konka

Banned
It's okay. You can be jealous of my dinner.

Pet6MjN.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Pretty sad the Niners may need to clean house after being so good recently. This shit is fucking pathetic.

It should have been easy to see. Schwartz and the Harbaughs are best buds. Schwartz had stompers druggies and crazies, John had his murderer and women beaters, now Jim has his problem players all busting out the seams.

bionic77

Pretty sad the Niners may need to clean house after being so good recently. This shit is fucking pathetic.
I would gladly have that drug addict on the Steelers.

Defensive players are supposed to be violent, crazy and are often criminals.

Every NFL fan is willing to exchange questionable character for superior talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom