• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Can I hug you FMT?

yes but i don't like to hug with clothes on

Fair enough

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

effzee

Watched Elesiyum last night. Expected so much more. Loved District 9 not this never got going. Interesting premise but it just became a standard action movie.

Will say this though that the cgi and effects were amazing. Both of this guys movies have excellent effects work where you can't tell green screen.

cajunator

Banned
Watched Elesiyum last night. Expected so much more. Loved District 9 not this never got going. Interesting premise but it just became a standard action movie.

Will say this though that the cgi and effects were amazing. Both of this guys movies have excellent effects work where you can't tell green screen.

I like the movie. Got the bluray a few weeks ago. Its not a great movie but a decent way to spend an evening.

bionic77

I am at the end of season 2 of Breaking Bad and am getting bored with the show.

I never said that after like 2 episodes into the Wire.

Everyone tells me how great BB is but it feels like work watching this crap.

Syrinx

I watched like the first 4 or 5 episodes or so of Breaking Bad. Was great but could be very time-consuming since some moments felt so intense that I had to pause the show fairly frequently. I really do need to get back on that train though.

The second season was pretty bad. Had to force my way through it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Officers he receivers a tweet from an extremely attractive female who was offering him sex upon his landing. He turned to his friend, another African American, and showed him the nude pictures while getting excited and said that it was the bomb.

This is a normal phrase used in the African American community and the TSA agents should have used better judgment before arresting someone who obviously posed no threat. I believe a thorough investigation of this will not shed the agency in a favorable light (which has had a lot of bad publicity from its agents mistreating the elderly along with numerous crimes). Following all of the thefts and failures of the agency I believe what is best is that the charges are dropped and in exchange my client will graciously donate his time to the community to prevent further misunderstandings.

Scary, you almost make it sound racist that they even arrested him in the first place.

Black people haven't used "bomb" in like 10 years. If this were Tebow or Riley Cooper on trial you might be able to get away with that defense. Nice try, counselor.

White people (including white judges) don't keep up with whatever colloquialisms other ethnicities are using these days.

I am glad that no one uses the word "tight" anymore. That was the worst and I think everyone else agreed since it lasted all of two years.

It's not The Wire. If you hold it up to that for comparison, it'll just disappoint.

It's a very good show, but it's not the Wire.

bionic77

Scary, you almost make it sound racist that they even arrested him in the first place.

White people (including white judges) don't keep up with whatever colloquialisms other ethnicities are using these days.

I am glad that no one uses the word "tight" anymore. That was the worst and I think everyone else agreed since it lasted all of two years.
The arrest was clearly a misunderstanding. I don't like to use the R word. Me and Smith are only interested in the truth coming out.

You're more of a King of Queens guy?
I make no excuses. Me and my wife watched and liked this show.

Dragon

Banned
What's wrong with King of Queens? It's every American male's wet dream. Being fat, having a hot wife, and Jerry Seinfeld's dad as your father in law.

Well until Carrie gains weight after the baby.

bionic77

What's wrong with King of Queens? It's every American male's wet dream. Being fat, having a hot wife, and Jerry Seinfeld's dad as your father in law.

Well until Carrie gains weight after the baby.
Carrie really fell apart fast after like the 3rd or 4th season.

She was hot in the beginning though.

rando14

I couldn't justify watching king of queens. Yeah leah remini is hot but watching her meant I had to also watch Kevin james and that was a no go!!

Dragon

Banned
I couldn't justify watching king of queens. Yeah leah remini is hot but watching her meant I had to also watch Kevin james and that was a no go!!

It's like watching Adam Sandler before he did Jack and Jill. It's not that bad and it reminds you when you thought he was legitimately the funniest guy in the biz. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison level.

Nothing's the Wire.

Trying to find a show that compares is like trying to find a human being as righteous and good as Tebow.

i think it was propped up too much for me. i've only seen the first season and a couple episodes of the 2nd season. first season i liked a lot (not ZOMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW a lot though), but the 2nd season (at least through 2 episodes) has kind of been a chore and i haven't gone back yet. but i will give the wire its respect and watch the full series before i finalize my opinion on it!

as for tonights game of thrones..... well i'm not really sure what i could say without spoiling it so i'll just say it was an entertaining episode

Syrinx

i think it was propped up too much for me. i've only seen the first season and a couple episodes of the 2nd season. first season i liked a lot (not ZOMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW a lot though), but the 2nd season (at least through 2 episodes) has kind of been a chore and i haven't gone back yet. but i will give the wire its respect and watch the full series before i finalize my opinion on it!

as for tonights game of thrones..... well i'm not really sure what i could say without spoiling it so i'll just say it was an entertaining episode

Titties?

2nd season IMO is the weakest of all of them. It makes a hard right turn in the story and none of the characters are as interesting. Nick'e girlfriend had a great set of tits though.

Bread

Banned
It's like watching Adam Sandler before he did Jack and Jill. It's not that bad and it reminds you when you thought he was legitimately the funniest guy in the biz. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison level.
adam sandler was making shitty movies long before jack and jill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom