• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

7 arrests for SF since start of 2012. I'm sure they'll just keep their heads in the sand. Aldon is a loser but he's good at football so oh well. They'll just let him play out his rookie deal and maybe re-sign him for a discount

7 arrests for SF since start of 2012. I'm sure they'll just keep their heads in the sand. Aldon is a loser but he's good at football so oh well. They'll just let him play out his rookie deal and maybe re-sign him for a discount

maybe it is our front office and their master plan of getting better contracts out of players. thumbs up!

rando14

Oh and by the way, just wanted to add that HBO Go is a pieca cwap!! Seriously HBO, what the hell is this:

XXEhUf0.png

Just admitting their service sucks <_<

It's a good thing Harbaugh and co. let a clearly mentally impaired player have the rest of the season off to deal with his issues instead of rushing him back to play...oh wait.

MechDX

The Niners have to make a decision on Aldon Smith's 2015 option by May 3. Would cost them $9.754 million to pull the trigger.--Twitter

Decisions, decisions

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP Aldon Smith.

That's one of those crimes that I'm not sure even a celebrity can get out of court with just a slap on the wrist.

I can see the meeting with his lawyer now: "You yelled "bomb" in an airport? Seriously? I don't even know how to defend that!"

On one coast the Niners have a player who's yelling bomb in an airport and on the other coast they have a player who was involved in a situation that required a rape kit.

It ain't a good look for Harbaugh

It's a good thing Harbaugh and co. let a clearly mentally impaired player have the rest of the season off to deal with his issues instead of rushing him back to play...oh wait.

what are you talking about? football is what keeps him away from these issues. he got 5 weeks off to go into rehab, which he completed. had no issues after that during the football season

Harbaugh is attempting to emulate The Patriot Way by coaching a locker room full of scumbags. None of the 49ers are man enough to leave their pregnant spouses like Brady did, so rape and terrorist threats will have to suffice.

MechDX

So Aldon Smith is a drunken terrorist, Von Miller is a pothead and JJ Watt just sends personal thank you letters to his fans:

Suzanne Newsom &#8207;@NewsomSuzanne · Apr 12
Words cannot express how excited I am right now after receiving this today from @JJWatt. My smile is forever frozen! pic.twitter.com/BrE7EWiVx1

BlEDSpECQAEywEZ.jpg:large

Pay the man Rick!

Moral of the story: draft nice Sconi pass rushers and avoid the SEC

bionic77

RIP Aldon Smith.

That's one of those crimes that I'm not sure even a celebrity can get out of court with just a slap on the wrist.

I can see the meeting with his lawyer now: "You yelled "bomb" in an airport? Seriously? I don't even know how to defend that!"
Officers he receivers a tweet from an extremely attractive female who was offering him sex upon his landing. He turned to his friend, another African American, and showed him the nude pictures while getting excited and said that it was the bomb.

This is a normal phrase used in the African American community and the TSA agents should have used better judgment before arresting someone who obviously posed no threat. I believe a thorough investigation of this will not shed the agency in a favorable light (which has had a lot of bad publicity from its agents mistreating the elderly along with numerous crimes). Following all of the thefts and failures of the agency I believe what is best is that the charges are dropped and in exchange my client will graciously donate his time to the community to prevent further misunderstandings.

WTF the host of Cheaters (don't ask why I'm watching Cheaters on a sunday afternoon, just know that football needs to get here fast) is named Clark Gable...and apparently he's like the grandson of the real Clark Gable.

Officers he receivers a tweet from an extremely attractive female who was offering him sex upon his landing. He turned to his friend, another African American, and showed him the nude pictures while getting excited and said that it was the bomb.

This is a normal phrase used in the African American community and the TSA agents should have used better judgment before arresting someone who obviously posed no threat. I believe a thorough investigation of this will not shed the agency in a favorable light (which has had a lot of bad publicity from its agents mistreating the elderly along with numerous crimes). Following all of the thefts and failures of the agency I believe what is best is that the charges are dropped and in exchange my client will graciously donate his time to the community to prevent further misunderstandings.

Black people haven't used "bomb" in like 10 years. If this were Tebow or Riley Cooper on trial you might be able to get away with that defense. Nice try, counselor.

bionic77

Black people haven't used "bomb" in like 10 years. If this were Tebow or Riley Cooper on trial you might be able to get away with that defense. Nice try, counselor.
I have 10 witnesses, the fact that they are Niner fans or part of Smiths entourage has nothing to do with their statements, who can say otherwise!

if Orakpo was the kind of degenerate Aldon Smith is, I assure you a first class owner like Dan Snyder would handle it a lot differently.

well of course because orakpo is garbage on the field. this is how it works: if you are a great player on the field and get in trouble off it, a team will do whatever it can to forgive you and move past it. if you are a mediocre player like orakpo no one gives a shit what you do. would snyder cut orakpo if he yelled bomb in an airport? of course. but only because he could replace his production with an undrafted FA this year

cajunator

Banned

You think like a lawyer

Yup. A child probably would have taken something away from that experience and learned a lesson.

agreed! but aldon, and a lot of other NFL players, are very immature people with lots of money and an entourage of yes-men. to quote my boy josh homme, selfish like a child that's never heard a no!

well of course because orakpo is garbage on the field. this is how it works: if you are a great player on the field and get in trouble off it, a team will do whatever it can to forgive you and move past it. if you are a mediocre player like orakpo no one gives a shit what you do. would snyder cut orakpo if he yelled bomb in an airport? of course. but only because he could replace his production with an undrafted FA this year

dammit FMT call me a stupid biiiiiiiittch already and get it over with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom