• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

If he didn't injured and had a real qb he probably would be the greatest TE in the NFC North.

Dude has cause to complain.

Why should he block when Erron isn't doing his job of getting him the ball?

This is where a real leader like Tebow can inspire pond scum like Finley to sacrifice for the greater good of the team. The only other way to get obedience is to knife someones aunt or eat their pet (i.e. the Ray Lewis special). We can argue all day about which method is more effective, but there is no argument that Erron is a shitty leader.
that's not fair because Tebow is the greatest leader of all time

Jennings, Old Driver, and Finley are the tabloids of sources
Bars so low even Greg could jump over them.
with feet to spare!

Spinluck

Everything about Pat fans is weird and unnatural.

Look at the weirds that franchise attracts. They get drug dealers like Gata and psychopaths like Lunchbox on their sick bandwagon. Not to mention all of the guys who don't fit in Europe or the way they all seem to disobey the no shirt, no shoes, no service policy at most restaurants.

:jnc

beat guy for 49ers

https://twitter.com/timkawakami

lots more at TL. Sure sounds like they are done with Aldon

Not really surprising. Now lets see if Kap is the second coming of Darren Sharper.

bionic77

that's not fair because Tebow is the greatest leader of all time

Jennings, Old Driver, and Finley are the tabloids of sources
I agree that everyone looks like shit next to Tebow but Erron is a shitty leader no matter who you compare him too.

You see fat fucks like Fatford and doughy assholes who have a face that just screams to be punched like Cutler or just the rejects that the Vikings put on the field as their qbs on a weekly basis and you believe that because Fraudgers is a better player than them he must also be a good leader. But that is not how this works.

Being the best in the NFC North is not the same as winning a SB. And until Erron stops being a mega douche and learns how to lead his team they will continue to flame out in the playoffs year after year after year.

Dragon

Banned
Everything about Pat fans is weird and unnatural.

Look at the weirds that franchise attracts. They get drug dealers like Gata and psychopaths like Lunchbox on their sick bandwagon. Not to mention all of the guys who don't fit in Europe or the way they all seem to disobey the no shirt, no shoes, no service policy at most restaurants.

I'd still buy you a beer. But it'd be a Miller Lite.

cajunator

Banned
I saw another neat super bowl history dvd set at FYE. Almost bought it.
Its not americas Game. I already have that set. It was another one.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Philadelphia burger joint PYT's new Taco Bun burger replaces bread with tacos:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=802575

4GZhvUM.jpg

Eagles trying to lure Josh Freeman?

Current mock draft list of participants stands at:

Texans - MechDX
Raiders - Mackenzie 92
Cardinals - Squall ASF
Rams - Squicken, B For Bendetta
Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato, Bolt Vanderhuge
Dolphins - chris.trejo, The_Darkest_Red
Bucs - Syrinx
Jaguars - Tamanon
Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Draxal, Striker
Browns - BlackGhost, Wes
Patriots - Colasante, ActStriker
Eagles - gutshot, yankeehater, jabee
Cowboys - Farooq, cashman
Vikings - Slo
Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
Jets - Fox318

Get on it, bros. No Packers/Steelers Gaf folks stepping up? I know Deacon will be there so I added him.

Fox318

I'll draft for the jets.

Is this who we thrink they should draft or who they will draft?

Jets should draft Eric Ebron or another top WR but they will draft a CB instead.

jesus fuck, is this true?

Raiders had 2 seasons where they were .500 (2010 and 2011), every other season they had 4 or 5 wins.

Lions had 1 season above .500 (2011, where they were 10-6 but lost in the Wild Card Round), no seasons at .500, 7-9 last year and in 2011, 4-12 in 2012, 6-10 in 2010, 2-14 in 2009, and 0-16 in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom