• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

And we still have the draft to add players too.

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sanjuro knows as well as any of us that Bledsoe would have won a Superbowl unlike Brady.

I'd be pretty upset about that too.

ShaneB

You should do more reading!

I mean, why be upset over Breno when we have Bowie and Bailey waiting in the wings and a draft?

Agreed, a fair amount of depth is leaving, but there's still lots of other depth, and plenty of great starters =)

I'm not that upset about him. More upset about losing 3 DL and our #2 WR while not really replacing them with anything yet.

Ehhhh, I'm not upset about Tate leaving. It was a given. Harvin, Baldwin, Kearse is still a solid as hell trio.

_woLf

Good fucking riddance to Breno. That guy hurt us more than helped us.

we really need to use dat cap space, though. What happened with all the guys visiting today?

Based on the way both guys played last year? Yeah pretty much.

Hardly. I love Revis but he wasn't that great last season. I wish him well, I just think the Pats would have been better off franchise tagging Talib.

Well good thing for you Jets fans is you wont have to worry about Revis shutting down any of their receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom