• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m
This is an interesting twist. I’m told the #Seahawks are now interested in re-signing WR Sidney Rice, a salary cap casualty.

If he's willing to take a significant pay cut due to his injury issues, I'm okay with it.

Dragon

Banned
If his hip is fine then I'd be curious to know why the fuck he was missing entire games, parts of games and bowing out of AFC championships twice.

Because he's more injury prone than Bob Sanders evidently. Don't let Godslay dissuade you, the guy was great in New England and there's no bitterness but even when he was playing in games he wasn't 100%.

cajunator

Banned
Those decals for the DS4 light bar are pretty cool....I'll get a dolphins one when we stop sucking.
I guess I'll never get a PS4 :(

what decals? Link?

I never thought I'd see people complain about our team getting Sproles. smh

Why would someone complain? He still has some left in the tank. Everyone knows what he can do.

My keys have a dolphins bottle opener, key lanyard, key holder and key chain and my badge holder has the dolphins logo on it, I represent my shame all day long.

So just a black one?
Racist

I have a little plastic Saints logo keychain. Dont want to fuck up my ignition on my car from overweighted keys. Also have a couple flags I put on the windows but those break easily.

Konka

Banned
This is an interesting twist. I’m told the #Seahawks are now interested in re-signing WR Sidney Rice, a salary cap casualty.

If he's willing to take a significant pay cut due to his injury issues, I'm okay with it.

I don't know, he probably wants that Harvin money, he'll get as many snaps in.

Sanjuro

Because he's more injury prone than Bob Sanders evidently. Don't let Godslay dissuade you, the guy was great in New England and there's no bitterness but even when he was playing in games he wasn't 100%.

He was great here. The back to back disappearance in AFC Championship games is notable though.

rando14

Another WR the Panthers won't have.

I'm about to send Gettlemen some tape of me dominating in college
intramurals
. Sign me up Getts! I'll play for a bag of skittles!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
TE Jermichael Finley exits Seattle without a contract, per multiple sources.

It's going to be a reality check for HoFinley when he realizes that Green Bay is the best place for him. He always wanted to get paid but coming off a serious injury and only showing flashes of awesome (with a lot of heartache mixed in), I don't think he's going to get what he wants.

It's going to be hard for Finley to get on the field with Quarless taking his job.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
Don't play Finley a snap until Week 12.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
Patriots free-agent WR Julian Edelman is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Friday, per source. SF also interested in Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.
Expand

Colasante

Patriots free-agent WR Julian Edelman is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Friday, per source. SF also interested in Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.

Honestly surprised Edelman is receiving as much attention as he is. I'm glad to see it for him. He'd be a nice addition to San Francisco. I don't see the Nicks fit in San Francisco, though.

Godslay

Banned

If his hip is fine then I'd be curious to know why the fuck he was missing entire games, parts of games and bowing out of AFC championships twice. Denver was a knee obviously.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000333704/article/aqib-talib-says-he-never-had-a-hip-injury-with-patriots

Seemed to check out fine with our doctors.

Another WR the Panthers won't have.

I'm about to send Gettlemen some tape of me dominating in college
intramurals
. Sign me up Getts! I'll play for a bag of skittles!
41yc2fqz94L._SL500_.jpg

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18s
At this point, Julian Edelman has turned down an offer from the #Patriots and tried to gauge his market. Should get clarity tomorrow in SF

Not sure how 49ers would be able to afford Edelman or Nicks, especially when they have to pay Kaepernick next year.

don't you get it yet? the salary cap is a myth. if we want to sign them it will magically happen

p.s.

what is the purpose in spending money on other receivers? kap wont look their way. he is a 2 read QB MAXIMUM: Davis then crabtree or crabtree then davis. wasted money

cdyhybrid

don't you get it yet? the salary cap is a myth. if we want to sign them it will magically happen

p.s.

what is the purpose in spending money on other receivers? kap wont look their way. he is a 2 read QB MAXIMUM: Davis then crabtree or crabtree then davis. wasted money

Gabbert will find them.

MechDX

After conflicting info about the whereabouts of Ben Tate, he is in fact now in CLE to start a visit I expect ends with a new contract

--lacanfora

Then a response by some guy:

@JasonLaCanfora it's done.... 4 years 22 million

jbug617

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18s
At this point, Julian Edelman has turned down an offer from the #Patriots and tried to gauge his market. Should get clarity tomorrow in SF

I just don't get what he is expecting to get. This past year is the first time he has been healthy and putting up numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom