• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's going to be my new random flippant response to things.

I was just trying to play hockey and then you all ruined my night. Can't a guy play some hockey???

MechDX

ron-paul.gif

My XBOX One shipped and will be here tomorrow!

squicken

Florio is such a shill for the agents. He's a labor lawyer so it's makes sense who he would be sidled up to, but that's always the side he's going to come down on in this pissing contests

MechDX

Defense wins championships bro.

Just need a few badass's.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 3m
Maybe they're on to something. Expect both to make it about 8 games healthy & get a full 16 out of your #2 WR. (Only half joking)

\Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 4m
Julian Edelman makes a ton of sense for SF. Though I like Hakeem Nicks his game always reminded me of Crabtree's.Both are always injured too

Jayson is such an awesome follow.

Bowser

Apparently Ginn's deal from the Cards was 3 years, $14.25m ($5.2m gtd), not the earlier report of $9 mil and change over 3 years.

49'ers now interested in Hakeem Nicks

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1m
Add the 49ers to the list of teams interested in WR Hakeem Nicks, says @AdamSchefter. He may get the bidding war he's always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom