• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

OrSqpvb.jpg

That's a pretty piece of hardware.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I liked Warcraft

My measuring stick is being entertained or not though.

Dominic Cooper is fucking god awful as the king also. Holy shit, every time he spoke I wanted to harm myself.

cdyhybrid

I liked Warcraft

Dominic Cooper is fucking god awful as the king also. Holy shit, every time he spoke I wanted to harm myself.

Going to see it in a few hours. Found out the theater down the street started stepping up their game and serving booze and doing reserved seating.

Did you play the WC games?

Slo

Went and saw Civil War today. I kept wanting to punch
Millennial Spiderboy
in his stupid fucking face.

I liked Warcraft

It felt like a two and a half hour movie that was cut apart in editing to make sure it would hold the attention of the masses. So much narrative tissue felt like it just wasn't there. Durotan and anything to do with the Orcs side of the story was great...everything else, not so much. Beautiful visuals though. It really is the game come to life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Going to see it in a few hours. Found out the theater down the street started stepping up their game and serving booze and doing reserved seating.

Did you play the WC games?

Yeah it's definitely a movie for the fans. Which is kinda bad for people who are going in blind. My poor girlfriend....

Apparently I owe her at least three Nicholas Sparks films now. #Pray4Wienke

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Went and saw Civil War today. I kept wanting to punch
Millennial Spiderboy
in his stupid fucking face.

Sucks for you that Civil War will be the best movie this summer. Shit is a dumpster fire this year.

It felt like a two and a half hour movie that was cut apart in editing to make sure it would hold the attention of the masses. So much narrative tissue felt like it just wasn't there. Durotan and anything to do with the Orcs side of the story was great...everything else, not so much. Beautiful visuals though. It really is the game come to life.

I think they have a base to work with for the inevitable sequel...they need to get to Arthas but unfortunately there's a million plot points left before then. Still, if people are hate watching this hoping it'll fail because it's so bad I don't know what to tell them because China basically guaranteed more movies.

Hopefully the next one will be improved from the "made for TV" acting.

Slo

Sucks for you that Civil War will be the best movie this summer. Shit is a dumpster fire this year.

Triggered. How insensitive can you be?

Anyway, I loved Civil War. Saw a preview for ID2, so now the kid and I are both watching the original on demand.

The special effects have not aged well.

Ragnar from Vikings playing Lothar really elevated Warcraft for me. All in all I thought it was OK, nothing great, but solid. To be honest I think I enjoyed it more than Xmen Apocalypse.

Huge ME fan. Best series of the PS360 Gen. Though i've played all the KOTOR lineage (except Jade Empire).

The one game that almost had me buy a 360...Until it came out for PC.

tumblr_mw0xq2zHdg1r8q9x8o1_500.gif

Jade Empire is surprisingly awesome.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the one thing I've noticed is that it's nowhere nearly as bad as Battlefield Earth. What a bunch of shitty hyperbole.

It's more in line with Prince of Persia or something like that.

This is the first time in...7 years that I'm not making a real effort to catch E3. I'll watch Beth and Sony since they are late so I'm not interning than, but even those two I'm not super excited for....am I becoming an old?

Malalaw

I rather play Overwatch. I'll catch highlights of e3 if anything announced catches my interest over the next few days.

Also, worst feeling in the world is opening a loot box and seeing an epic or legendary and it ends up being coins.

DMczaf

You might be an NFL-GAF Old if....

You owned an NFL Starter Jacket

You watched Jeff Blake kill it during the NFL QB Challenges

You played Troy Aikman or Emmitt Smith's NFL games.

There was a cop with at least one gun in the club already. 50 people still died.

There are numerous problems. Hate kills. People kill. Guns kill. Hateful people with guns kill.

It's going to take decades if not centuries (we still have white people who hate/kill black people with guns 155 years after the Civil War started) to completely get rid of even one of those problems. It's not cynical to say it's not happening in our lifetime

I'll settle for just feeling like I can be in a bar or school or club or theater or house or bathroom and be safe in my lifetime, honestly. Because the more acts of hate and bigotry there are, the harder that gets. I just want it to slow down so I can fucking rest before I pass. I don't want to fight or fear anymore.

Unfortunately you're right. We've been doing this deadly dance for a thousand years. Richard the Lionheart at Acre, for instance.

Whether it's color or religion or gender or sex, humans have been finding ways to kill other humans who are different or have different beliefs for ... well, forever.

All it will take to get good gun control is a politician not worried about fucking up his/her re-election or the election of a peer.

Hillary needs something to lay her staff on, let's see if she's the one (should she make it to office - Murica M I right?)

Slo

You might be an NFL-GAF Old if....

You owned an NFL Starter Jacket

You watched Jeff Blake kill it during the NFL QB Challenges

You played Troy Aikman or Emmitt Smith's NFL games.

2/3

My Starter jacket was Notre Dame

Top Bottom