• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

uSKb9Rp.gif

Too realistic and dark iirc

Milchjon

I'm slightly drunk right now, but I despise Trump so fucking much - fuck your "principles", if you don't actively vote against him, you have failed as a human being.

RIP to all the victims of gun violence.

Fox318

There was a cop with at least one gun in the club already. 50 people still died.

There are numerous problems. Hate kills. People kill. Guns kill. Hateful people with guns kill.

It's going to take decades if not centuries (we still have white people who hate/kill black people with guns 155 years after the Civil War started) to completely get rid of even one of those problems. It's not cynical to say it's not happening in our lifetime

I'll settle for just feeling like I can be in a bar or school or club or theater or house or bathroom and be safe in my lifetime, honestly. Because the more acts of hate and bigotry there are, the harder that gets. I just want it to slow down so I can fucking rest before I pass. I don't want to fight or fear anymore.
I refuse to believe that as a society we can't fix this. We can and will evolve and shape life to be better.

There is peace in Ireland for crying out loud.

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

Tom Penny

At this point we are fighting a non-stop war against an invisible enemy and bigots using religion as a cover for their acts.

I don't think it a gun issue, I wish it was so simple as ar restrictions but the fucks that do this will use whatever tools they can get their hands on.

I refuse to believe that we have to just accept this violence in our lives. That could also be said for inner city violence .

I've been to too many funerals but I refuse to let these asshole color my perspective on life with hate.

I do. I don't see the rationale of allowing semi auto "hunting" rifles that were you can buy attachments that let one person spray down 50 fucking people no problem. They will never get rid of the right to bare arms. There should be restrictions are the type of guns though. Shit is a joke. You need a M4 and AR 15 to shoot deer?

I refuse to believe that as a society we can't fix this. We can and will evolve and shape life to be better.

Again, I'm not saying that

I'm saying if actual kids being killed didn't do it immediately, realistically it's likely not happening in our lifetime. Doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying, but expectations of results should be tempered.

We're currently fighting a battle to prove we deserve to piss in bathrooms. Don't think people will want to give up their privilege to kill us this quick too. It took decades to marry, this will take at least similarly long.

BGvision streaming himself watching giant bomb streaming them self watching the EA stream. #NextLevel

this isn't really happening

Top Bottom