• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Good morning everyone

You guys hear about the kangaroo and the pig
I did. I thought of you.

@EdBouchette
Just spoke with Steelers Ben Roethlisberger, who said he is an acquaintance of Donald Trump but will stay out of the political game.

No RNC speech for the Cleve. The Ls keep coming
As BG said.. Having a drunken Neanderthal spewing garbage is not exactly a W?

The final sentence is the icing on the cake.
Why hasn't the police arrested Bionic for child abandonment?

Panda Panda Panda
I finally heard that song the other day.. Why is it a thing?

MittRomney.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Follow up question: What serious parenting moments with my son can I avoid by using Overwatch as a surrogate?

That's one of the best things about it. It really doesn't eat up too much time. Matches are generally quick affairs. It's a game built for adults in mind, IMO.

I should've tried the beta when it was out

And for newbs. Dude, I suck suck suck at competitive shooters. Largely because I'm old and ain't got time to compete with HS/college kids. But there are enough roles where you can pick something, get good at one or two things and be an asset. I missed the beta and I'm doing just fine.

Lol your avatar, you ignorant slut. When you get around to trying new characters I feel like you'll love Lucio if you like Mercy this much. Personally don't even really enjoy playing mercy much right now

Yeah, maybe. I don't know though. Playing as the pure healer is just so relaxing. I don't have to worry about pushes, K/D, range heal placements. I just float between dudes, healing em up, dodging fire, rezzzing tanks. That's all I wanna do, tbh.

Greg

And for newbs. Dude, I suck suck suck at competitive shooters. Largely because I'm old and ain't got time to compete with HS/college kids. But there are enough roles where you can pick something, get good at one or two things and be an asset. I missed the beta and I'm doing just fine.
I just don't know if I'd get into it... MP shooters for the past couple years have struggled to grab me

I was excited to dig into Uncharted and played it for 1 day

Jamarcus Russell highlight video?
hahaha

tmdorsey

That's one of the best things about it. It really doesn't eat up too much time. Matches are generally quick affairs. It's a game built for adults in mind, IMO.

Yeah, maybe. I don't know though. Playing as the pure healer is just so relaxing. I don't have to worry about pushes, K/D, range heal placements. I just float between dudes, healing em up, dodging fire, rezzzing tanks. That's all I wanna do, tbh.

Interesting thoughts. I plan on picking this up today for PS4. I haven't played a MP FPS since Perfect Dark (N64). I hope I actually get into this game. Unfortunately, I think because I'm an old I'm turning into bionic and just buy games and don't really play them. :-/

It's going to be a really rough day for him on Twitter that's for sure. He's going to get people coming after him instead of the other Dan Patrick.

BigAT

Seems like just really bad timing. He automatically tweets a bible quote every sunday.

Not that he isn't a piece of shit!

It's been up for 4 hours the morning after a massacre everyone in the country has heard about. Like the previous 15 tweets on his account are all about trying to enforce anti-transgender bathroom policies.

It's not an accident.

Malalaw

Got the firefighter Mei skin after hitting level 16. Too bad I'll probably never use it.

I want the Dat Boi Lucio skin damnit.

As somebody who lived through 911 things like this just make me fucking mad.

Sadly I dont expect any changes

Nothing will change.

Politicians wouldn't even get legislation passed after kids were killed, why would they do it for a whole group of minorities they clearly don't like enough to even let piss in a bathroom

Half the damn country supports this scumbag, brehs.

He's a fuckin asshole.

If he gets 50% of the vote in November, ban me.

I'll have a lot more things to worry about than posting on a place that supports him in a country that elects him. And if this fucker doesn't get blown out, I'll be too depressed to post anyway

bionic77

As somebody who lived through 911 things like this just make me fucking mad.

Sadly I dont expect any changes
I was thinking about this the other day. When do we stop the war on terror? Since it started we have seen the destabilization of 3-4 counties in the Middle East, which seems to have made the problem worse if anything. And we keep going forward with that strategy and the fantasy that you can stop terrorism with warfare when it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

If anything though support for the war doesn't seem to be flagging at all.

Fox318

I was thinking about this the other day. When do we stop the war on terror? Since it started we have seen the destabilization of 3-4 counties in the Middle East, which seems to have made the problem worse if anything. And we keep going forward with that strategy and the fantasy that you can stop terrorism with warfare when it doesn't seem to be the case at all.

If anything though support for the war doesn't seem to be flagging at all.
At this point we are fighting a non-stop war against an invisible enemy and bigots using religion as a cover for their acts.

I don't think it a gun issue, I wish it was so simple as ar restrictions but the fucks that do this will use whatever tools they can get their hands on.

I refuse to believe that we have to just accept this violence in our lives. That could also be said for inner city violence .

I've been to too many funerals but I refuse to let these asshole color my perspective on life with hate.

The problem is guns

Just yesterday a white man opened fire on a group killing a singer in Orlando

At this point we are fighting a non-stop war against an invisible enemy and bigots using religion as a cover for their acts.

I don't think it a gun issue, I wish it was so simple as ar restrictions but the fucks that do this will use whatever tools they can get their hands on.

I refuse to believe that we have to just accept this violence in our lives. That could also be said for inner city violence .

I've been to too many funerals but I refuse to let these asshole color my perspective on life with hate.

There was a cop with at least one gun in the club already. 50 people still died.

There are numerous problems. Hate kills. People kill. Guns kill. Hateful people with guns kill.

It's going to take decades if not centuries (we still have white people who hate/kill black people with guns 155 years after the Civil War started) to completely get rid of even one of those problems. It's not cynical to say it's not happening in our lifetime

I'll settle for just feeling like I can be in a bar or school or club or theater or house or bathroom and be safe in my lifetime, honestly. Because the more acts of hate and bigotry there are, the harder that gets. I just want it to slow down so I can fucking rest before I pass. I don't want to fight or fear anymore.

Top Bottom