• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
if we really aren't getting new console info and microsoft just got all of their announcements leaked then this is going to be the worst e3 ever

tumblr_mwi17rURSR1sjzdpqo1_250.gif

if we really aren't getting new console info and microsoft just got all of their announcements leaked then this is going to be the worst e3 ever

Sony has.....nothing I can really think of. Most of their lineup was announced either last year's E3 or other conferences, so I expect mostly small games and one mid-major surprise from them.

TheFatOne

Hard to beat last years E3. Stuff of legends. Hopping for maybe a surprise from Sony, but it's looking unlikely.
Sony has.....nothing I can really think of. Most of their lineup was announced either last year's E3 or other conferences, so I expect mostly small games and one mid-major surprise from them.

GOW 4 is most likely going to be there. I'm hoping we see what Sucker Punch is working on, but yea seems like we know what Sony is working on already.

rando14

What the what!! What was that!! After carefully considering that Throne episode I'm gonna have to update my Official Fuckboii Power Rankings...

czLsVKS.png

1)
Edmure
2) BG
3) Don Trumps
4) Tommen

Hindl

Yeah, I mean there's still games from their E3 2013 conference that we haven't heard anything about so I think it's time for them to start delivering on their announcements from previous years. But we could see early TLoU2 stuff, maybe a new Infamous or whatever Sucker Punch is working on, and...I'm not sure. Maybe Crash is real and they'll just announce that to make everyone freak out

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I dedicate this avatar to the savior of the Penguins, Kave_Man. Thank you for sending your boy over to win a cup!

Gobias

Banned
I #believe in surprises #believeland

Cavs in 7

Just watch Giant Bomb watch Sony and pretend the Cavs won just like I'm going to pretend that when Arya gets home that she hasn't been on screen the past two seasons and instead has been having cool adventures.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Doubt much could surprise me at E3.

The game series I love have all had semi-recent entries...those that haven't have all been announced.

Dragon Age sequel is a while away
Mass Effect taking forever
Fable is dead since 2
Witcher 4...lol grab a snickers
Elder Scrolls 6 same thing
Paradox just released Stellaris AND Hearts of Iron 4

Maybe a new Splinter Cell with Michael Ironside being back would legitimately surprise me

Mindlog

The game series I love have all had semi-recent entries...those that haven't have all been announced.

Fable is dead since 2

Maybe a new Splinter Cell with Michael Ironside being back would legitimately surprise me
I'm hoping one of the conferences gets an X-Com 2 bit which would include new DLC.

Bread

Banned
Splinter Cell was so great, even the last one. The coop was top notch, not chaos theory level but still very fun.

I've always had elitism running through my veins, I've only recently learned how to harness it for good.

Good morning

#eznarkWasRight
Yes he was... Smh Slo.. Ez was a flawed person.. But he knew the real answer to everything is Fuck Notre Dame

What the what!! What was that!! After carefully considering that Throne episode I'm gonna have to update my Official Fuckboii Power Rankings...

czLsVKS.png

1)
Edmure
2) BG
3) Don Trumps
4) Tommen
I'm glad I'm not in the top 5

Just let us kill Griffith, please....PLEASE!
You can kill him when the anime finally finishes..
its never gonna finish

Respect

Fable is dead since 2

Hoping Mass Effect is a case of it is progressed far they are keeping a tight wrap on any information leaking.

Top Bottom