• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Timofey Mozgov is about to get $65 million GUARANTEED and if he walked up to my door right now I'd have no idea who he was. Get a better union, NFL players.

Fox318

Timofey Mozgov is about to get $65 million GUARANTEED and if he walked up to my door right now I'd have no idea who he was. Get a better union, NFL players.

NBA players and Baseball players for the most part actually stick together.

You think Brady or Revis are gonna stand up for some rookie?

Brady is getting paid on the side by kraft and Revis would jump the picketline for a nickle.

Doesn't help that most NFL players come from families that despise unions because of political beliefs and they never want to attend meetiings.

C9seQX9.gif

Good morning friends

effzee

NBA players and Baseball players for the most part actually stick together.

You think Brady or Revis are gonna stand up for some rookie?

Brady is getting paid on the side by kraft and Revis would jump the picketline for a nickle.

Doesn't help that most NFL players come from families that despise unions because of political beliefs and they never want to attend meetiings.

???

C9seQX9.gif

Good morning friends

???

Fox318

Boomer Esiason has talked about it. Some players hate the union and hate paying their dues into it.

I remember he said something on the radio about how many of the players come from conservative families that don't believe a union can be a force of good. So when the NFLPA tries to have its members vote on something players either don't show up or they vote for whatever will get them out of the room faster.

Fox318

I was trying to find a picture of a bald eagle and beaver in some kind of friendship pose in the style of either propagandize or some of the MURICA memes but all I could find was nature photos of an eagle tearing through the body of a bloody beaver.

I was trying to find a picture of a bald eagle and beaver in some kind of friendship pose in the style of either propagandize or some of the MURICA memes but all I could find was nature photos of an eagle tearing through the body of a bloody beaver.
Friendship
attachment_70129772

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Canada's never done anything good

When President Trump is in control I'll remember this when you're begging for me to take you in.

They upped the list to 5 now, my Americans I am bringing in:

1. Good friend Mech
2. Good friend Rando
3. Bionic

I still have two spots left.

Z9IcRfe.gif

bionic77

When President Trump is in control I'll remember this when you're begging for me to take you in.

1. Good friend Mech
2. Good friend Rando
3. Bionic

Z9IcRfe.gif
Kave send me some YT links of Canadian culture so I can fit in better.

BigAT

1. Good friend Mech
2. Good friend Rando
3. Bionic

Z9IcRfe.gif

I own several Rush albums as well as Jagged Little Pill, what are my chances?

Top Bottom