• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

rando14

Coach Harbaugh
‏@CoachJim4UM
I'm not a fake, here's my Top 5 from @Drake:
1. Energy
2. Jumpman
3. Started From the Bottom
4. Hold On, We're Going Home
5. Hotline Bling

Hmmmm *contemplates

BG, Kave... thoughts?

Hmmmm *contemplates

BG, Kave... thoughts?
giphy.gif

Yeah Jimbo looks like he literally went and picked the top 5 songs listed under Drake on Spotify.

If he was really OVO O ER TING he would pick some shit you can't get off the radio.

Tamanon

Banned
I just found out this place near my workplace(a tech company in Research Triangle Park) does free unlimited beer every Thursday about a mile from my workplace. I have ascended to Heaven.

I just found out this place near my workplace(a tech company in Research Triangle Park) does free unlimited beer every Thursday about a mile from my workplace. I have ascended to Heaven.

giphy.gif

The hell?

Where is this establishment?

Like all Americans I used to dismiss and laugh at Canada.

But now that you elected Trudeau and we are actually considering a fascist like Trump (just met an asshole today who is a huge Trump supporter) I cannot laugh at you any more. Instead I am asking you to save me a spot in Toronto.

You got the coin to bribe a immigration judge? Or are willing to take a green card marriage?

bionic77

Friends!

Tomorrow is Canada Day, please no disrespect tomorrow for one of the few Canadians you might almost say is okay.

That's me...I'm that Canadian.
Like all Americans I used to dismiss and laugh at Canada.

But now that you elected Trudeau and we are actually considering a fascist like Trump (just met an asshole today who is a huge Trump supporter) I cannot laugh at you any more. Instead I am asking you to save me a spot in Toronto.

I'm on Miami Blvd (when I'm not working from home). So just how close are we talking.

Is anyone watching this Canadian football game? after Duron Carters TD he Went to the other teams sideline, bumped into the other teams coach and knocks him down. The bench goes crazy

Rog would have given him a life time ban.

Carter kicked out the game though

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is any watching this Canadian football game? after Duron Carters TD? Went to the other teams sideline, bumped into the other teams coach and knocks him down. The bench hits crazy

Dumbass didn't listen to his father's advice: Always have a fall guy.

bionic77

giphy.gif

The hell?

Where is this establishment?

You got the coin to bribe a immigration judge? Or are willing to take a green card marriage?
Can't you just buy your way there?

I know a lot of people from Hong Kong did that before the Brits gave it back to China. I wonder if they still allow that.

Tankard

Is anyone watching this Canadian football game? after Duron Carters TD he Went to the other teams sideline, bumped into the other teams coach and knocks him down. The bench goes crazy

I am. The guys in the bench even punched and headbutted the guy and didn't get a penalty afterwards, CFL is wild.

doTQ1Aj.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Grova is the new :jak?
I called this a long time ago.

Friends!

Tomorrow is Canada Day, please no disrespect tomorrow for one of the few Canadians you might almost say is okay.

That's me...I'm that Canadian.
Since it's not today.. Fuck Canada.

Hmmmm *contemplates

BG, Kave... thoughts?

This is the correct response BG.. Good job. Fuck that lion king acting fool.

Sup, Shitman?
sup shitman indeed.

Jim Harbaugh has shit tastes confirmed.
Well look where he works..

harbs likes drake? that makes me sad..... because now i have to become a drake fan! :(
FMT.. I must say this because I care. But this is worse than Ninja cheering for Brady. You can't do this friend.. It's the worst. Think of it like your Xbox one.. You had some fun with it and then it got really shitty and became the worst... This is exactly like that. You need to realize that he is an Xbox one.. Do you like your Xbox one.. I don't think so.

As a fellow niner fan I advise you to not listen to that squicken's music, it's garbage and comes from that garbage country we know as Cananda.

I called this a long time ago.

Since it's not today.. Fuck Canada.

This is the correct response BG.. Good job. Fuck that lion king acting fool.

sup shitman indeed.

Well look where he works..

FMT.. I must say this because I care. But this is worse than Ninja cheering for Brady. You can't do this friend.. It's the worst. Think of it like your Xbox one.. You had some fun with it and then it got really shitty and became the worst... This is exactly like that. You need to realize that he is an Xbox one.. Do you like your Xbox one.. I don't think so.

i googled "drakes best song" and #1 was a song called started from the bottom. i made it through 30 seconds and had to turn it off.

i'm sorry harbs.... i'm sorry! i just can't!

bionic77

i googled "drakes best song" and #1 was a song called started from the bottom. i made it through 30 seconds and had to turn it off.

i'm sorry harbs.... i'm sorry! i just can't!
I think the Hotline Bling video has some hot chicks in it with big butts.

I don't even remember the song but somehow I remember that.

manfestival

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve, ░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

manfestival

and thus begins the most challenging weekend since I started dancing. Doing a student, semi-pro, and pro routine in one night.

man im so stressed out about something happened on Saturday lol

Top Bottom