• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I do lurk a lot, but I don't post because I don't have anything to contribute to the community at large. It's a good community, but it's not that beginner-friendly for those wanting to learn more about the NFL. Basically only half-watch the Super Bowl, that's it.

You know people say this....but everyone always answers any basic questions about football that anyone ever asks...if anything we rarely talk in depth,

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I do lurk a lot, but I don't post because I don't have anything to contribute to the community at large. It's a good community, but it's not that beginner-friendly for those wanting to learn more about the NFL. Basically only half-watch the Super Bowl, that's it.

I don't know half as much as most these guys yet I still post! Then they make fun of me. ):

I don't know half as much as most these guys yet I still post! Then they make fun of me. ):

Not today Dega....not today

#GoodDega

Some of us don't even watch football, just watch the gifs and read stats.

Who's got time for football when you're winning championships

#amiright?

i usually sleep through My Chargers games anyways. 10 am starts!? I don't get out of bed until at least 3:30.

smh you're missing out on one of the biggest perks of the best coast life, all day football on Sundays.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i usually sleep through My Chargers games anyways. 10 am starts!? I don't get out of bed until at least 3:30.

But West Coast time for football is best.

Pre-game stuff during breakfast. Games at 10 AM. Games at 1 PM. Game at 5:30 PM.

Pepiope

Pre-game stuff during breakfast. Games at 10 AM. Games at 1 PM. Game at 5:30 PM.
Ya. I wish that were East Coast. It'd be nice to wake up to football in the morning, and still have some part of the day left after SNF/MNF/TNF. Though, I'm sure the players prefer the East Coast and teams probably have a slight advantage on the East Coast too.

If KD signed with the Warriors I would look at that as a act of aggression directly against me. We would be Dunzo

I personally love the east coast schedule. When do you even have your first beer on that West coast schedule?!

rando14

If KD signed with the Warriors I would look at that as a act of aggression directly against me. We would be Dunzo

I personally love the east coast schedule. When do you even have your first beer on that West coast schedule?!

I am extremely supportive about Calvin Durant leaving the OKC *******, literally any other team would be acceptable imo

Morning drinking is the best drinking

But let me be quiet lest I fuel the #NARRATIVE yall have about me being a raging alcoholic.
We don't think you're a raging alcoholic, we just don't think drinking is safe for you.........because you make every outing sound like a life and death situation ... Lol

We don't think you're a raging alcoholic, we just don't think drinking is safe for you.........because you make every outing sound like a life and death situation ... Lol

lol

You hear about maybe .05% of my drinking excursions. 99% of my experience with alcohol is mundane, boring shit.

still not an alcoholic

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends!

Tomorrow is Canada Day, please no disrespect tomorrow for one of the few Canadians you might almost say is okay.

That's me...I'm that Canadian.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Canada sucks today and it will suck a bit more tomorrow.

Enjoy President Trump.

I will celebrate with you brother!! What should I bring? Tony Hortons?

Hahahaha oh friend, it's Tim Hortons but I will forgive you.

You didn't accept my peace offering....but you're a cat and I like cats so you got it.

<3

Peace offering? Either way we still good!

Tomorrow is when the Leaf get Stamkos

oh wait

Bitch you was the one sweating all year long that he was going now you want to talk the good shit? I even told you not to worry about it.

Bitch you a bitch and that's all you'll ever be!

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!

13516542_10154304477102929_5188408380934699123_n.jpg

Enjoy President Trump.

Hahahaha oh friend, it's Tim Hortons but I will forgive you.

Bitch you was the one sweating all year long that he was going now you want to talk the good shit? I even told you not to worry about it.

Bitch you a bitch and that's all you'll ever be!

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I knew he would stay all along!

Top Bottom