• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Fox318

or1z04I.jpg

Sanjuro

Is anyone still playing Overwatch? Thinking about giving it a go. Just been trying to get into some game, doesn't look like anything is on the horizon.

Just treat gaming side like you'd treat political threads and you'll be fine

Never go to it but for important news.

Never read the posts.

Is anyone still playing Overwatch? Thinking about giving it a go. Just been trying to get into some game, doesn't look like anything is on the horizon.

OW is shit. Didn't care much for the DOOM demo, but it's a well made game so play that instead.

I will probably be playing Overwatch for the next several years. It's one of those games. I have it on PC currently (TheWitchKing#1402) and should be getting it for Father's Day on XB1 (WitchKing 701).

RBH

LAX is a giant piece of shit.

So poorly organized, whether you're flying in or out of that airport.

I actually felt compelled to apologize to my relatives for making them drive through the traffic that leads up to LAX and for basically making them go through all of that trouble.

Thankful for TSA PreCheck.

I'll never stray from Orange County airport again, regardless of the cost.

Malalaw

My B.Net is ItsMalalaw#1209 I'm always down for OW whenever possible.

Come get my Lucio heals!

Edit: but it will have to be later tonight as I work evenings.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gearzzzzz

Zzzzzzz

Kind of tired of the series after all the hours I put in Gears 1 and the disappointment of Gears 2. I'll pick it up when it's $10-20 but the multiplayer beta left me disappointed and it wasn't the graphics (which will get downgraded).

Bring in Scalebound, ReCore, Rare IPs, Japanese IPs, Backwards compatibility etc.

Top Bottom