• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So, the fact that I have a gaming pc means I have absolutely zero reason to buy an xbox, correct? Count me in, then.

Fox318

vpavic_070616_1091_0097.0.jpg

BigAT

So, the fact that I have a gaming pc means I have absolutely zero reason to buy an xbox, correct? Count me in, then.

As someone that just bought a new PC, I feel the same way. I'm barely even touching my PS4 these days.

And that's allllllllllll I got to say 'bout that.

Draxal

Man, that ff15 demo with all the guys standing around with giant spears attached to their back while a giant beats the shit out of this one guy.

Videogames.

LAX is a giant piece of shit.

So poorly organized, whether you're flying in or out of that airport.

I actually felt compelled to apologize to my relatives for making them drive through the traffic that leads up to LAX and for basically making them go through all of that trouble.

Thankful for TSA PreCheck.

I'll never stray from Orange County airport again, regardless of the cost.
It's always been awful friend. In fact I believe they let go the head person in charge of TSA because of the numerous complaints. Sometimes I may have to ante up more for Ontario or John Wayne airport but it's worth it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Oooffffff sexy.

That FFXV demo was bad. I swear to God if that game is not good......

Microsoft going through their expected Minecraft part. I love these awkward E3 demo presentations. But for the love of all that is holy lets get to Scalebound and Halo 5 expansion.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Minecraft is up there with anime in things that I can't understand how people enjoy

Honestly I'd be there with you but usually once a year I get all fucked up on it and play for like a week straight before dumping it again.

bionic77

Bionic I just want to say your posts in the NBA thread are a breath of fresh air.
I actually started in the NBA threads with Ninja, DM and a bunch of others. I didn't transition to the NFL thread full time until NBA-age went fucking insane and everyone would attack each other with personal insults over every little thing. It was the worst. Seems to have gotten better since the purge but in general I would still have to say that a lot of NBA fans seem to have sustained serious head injuries. Its the nicest thing I could think of to say about them considering the "opinions" a lot of them have.

NFL age used to be the best but slowly we are losing a lot of the old timers who made this place great and in their stead we have vastly inferior replacements...

Sanjuro

I actually started in the NBA threads with Ninja, DM and a bunch of others. I didn't transition to the NFL thread full time until NBA-age went fucking insane and everyone would attack each other with personal insults over every little thing. It was the worst. Seems to have gotten better since the purge but in general I would still have to say that a lot of NBA fans seem to have sustained serious head injuries. Its the nicest thing I could think of to say about them considering the "opinions" a lot of them have.

NFL age used to be the best but slowly we are losing a lot of the old timers who made this place great and in their stead we have vastly inferior replacements...

Pretty sure NFL moved slower than most of the threads at one point. The NBA thread was just filled with some of the most insane fanboy posters.

Top Bottom