• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Assuming they didn't change the premise from when I heard and tried out the game a couple years ago (I haven't been keeping up with it lately), We Happy Few's about an English town that's all on superhappy meds so they all can forget some tragedy, while the person you're controlling is starting to be more aware of the situation and tries to uncover what happened. It's stealth-in-place; people can kind of tell if you're off the meds, and people will start looking at you suspiciously if you do things that are out of place while people can see you.

Milchjon

Man, all the great Xbox franchises are dead :-(

I want PGR
I want a Fable that's similar to the first.
I want want want Rallisport Challenge.

My days of Xbox fanboyism are dead.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc that Tekken 7 developer bad ass clothes.

Why do they zoom out on these press conferences? Missed the whole Dead Rising 4 trailer except for a couple of bits.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Scalebound looks like the more fun Action RPG than FFXV tbh and by a long mile.

FFXV has it in regards to art direction and music though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What the fuck with all these zoomed out trailers? Missed pretty much most of Scalebound and all of Sea of Thieves.

Greg

I have something really awesome to share with you guys

so awesome I'm just letting you know ahead of time to prepare yourselves

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If that's it, I'm not happy.

It's actually a solid, solid lineup of games but what the fuck? Where are the backwards compatible game announcements? Lost Odysee, Red Dead Redemption, Ninja Gaiden...

Where was Crackdown 3? No new IP announcements... No new Rare game....

I don't give a shit about Scorpio in Fall 2017.

Sony has kept their press conference on lockdown while we saw Microsofts press conference pretty much little by little announced this past week.

bionic77

Pretty sure NFL moved slower than most of the threads at one point. The NBA thread was just filled with some of the most insane fanboy posters.
NBA didn't used to be like that.

It used to be mostly jokes and we only really got semi-serious when the playoffs hit, but even then it was never personal. Not sure what the fuck happened but they went full on insane later on and I bailed at some point.

So the second the PS4 Project Neo is officially announced, does this become the most meaningless console generation in history?

PS4 nobody needed because it was replaced almost immediately, Xbone nobody needed because it was replaced almost immediately, and WiiU nobody wanted and was replaced almost immediately

This is starting to make me feel bad about liking games. At some point you're wasting hundreds for no reason. Even the entertainment is starting to fade knowing what you're getting is invalid/replaced in a matter of months. PC's all that's left...

Consoles aren't phones

Sanjuro

NBA didn't used to be like that.

It used to be mostly jokes and we only really got semi-serious when the playoffs hit, but even then it was never personal. Not sure what the fuck happened but they went full on insane later on and I bailed at some point.

Oh, yeah it turned into that. People starting treating their teams like they were Sega fans.

So the second the PS4 Project Neo is officially announced, does this become the most meaningless console generation in history?

PS4 nobody needed because it was replaced almost immediately, Xbone nobody needed because it was replaced almost immediately, and WiiU nobody wanted and was replaced almost immediately

This is starting to make me feel bad about liking games. At some point you're wasting hundreds for no reason. Even the entertainment is starting to fade knowing what you're getting is invalid/replaced in a matter of months. PC's all that's left...

Consoles aren't phones

I've played the shit out of my Xbone so I've got my money's worth tbh and by the time the Scorpio comes out it'll have been what, 4 years? That's not outrageous

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I take it back, that was a bit of hyperbole/anger on my part.

Like I said the lineup of games was great but we already knew about them because of leaks. And the Xbox One S looks sleek as fuck. If it weren't for the insiders the show would've been much more exciting. Don't know how Microsoft let that happen.

A solid high 8/10 presentation with games just a shame everything was already shown this past week.

Makes me wonder how Sony has kept their show on lockdown.

And really, it's great that Nintendo will hold their own event for NX. I'm expecting at least 10 Nintendo published games at launch for NX.

Still though super disappointed with the lack of BC title announcements.

cdyhybrid

Consoles aren't phones
Iterative consoles seem absolutely pointless to me.

If they want consoles to be PCs then just sell PCs.

I know it was crowd pleasing but my god I can't fathom why in the world MS would talk Scorpio today. They announced the Slim with UHD Blu-Ray support, HDR gaming at a good price point. Nice rejuvenation of the One, etc. You take that into the holidays and with Gears and a few other games coming you reap some rewards from that refresh.

Now you decide to reveal Scorpio and announce 1. A release time frame and 2. baseline hardware specs to your competitor with a good 18 months until release.

I mean the mind boggles.

Sanjuro

I know it was crowd pleasing but my god I can't fathom why in the world MS would talk Scorpio today. They announced the Slim with UHD Blu-Ray support, HDR gaming at a good price point. Nice rejuvenation of the One, etc. You take that into the holidays and with Gears and a few other games coming you reap some rewards from that refresh.

Now you decide to reveal Scorpio and announce 1. A release time frame and 2. baseline hardware specs to your competitor with a good 18 months until release.

I mean the mind boggles.

Matter of fact, I didn't even give you my console.

V1eOiHr.jpg

Mindlog

I mean the mind boggles.
Or they don't announce anything and Sony does. This way among the uninitiated it makes Sony look reactionary and among the initiated it makes Sony look lackluster. It's not that large a pall to hang on one holiday's worth of sales.

Most importantly. Amazon shipped my Kindle~ No cancellation for me. Aww yeah.

Or they don't announce anything and Sony does.[/URL]

Except for Andrew House already stating that they would not be talking Neo at the conference today. He said as much during an interview a day or two ago. Sony has ZERO need to discuss Neo at their conference. Why handicap PS4 sales in June if the platform is indeed launching this year as rumored?

Mindlog

Except for Andrew House already stating that they would not be talking Neo at the conference today. He said as much during an interview a day or two ago. Sony has ZERO need to discuss Neo at their conference. Why handicap PS4 sales in June if the platform is indeed launching this year as rumored?
Those kinds of announcements are about as valuable as pre-draft rumors.
smokescreen.gif

Top Bottom