• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I don't think Ben has ever publicly supported Trump. I certainly have never seen him wearing his hat. You can't make such horrible accusations without some proof.

Trump asked Ben and others (including Iron Mike) to speak at the convention and Ben declined.
I failed to see where he didn't say he supported Trump do you?

I have a sad feeling that 80%+ of the white players and coaches support Trump at least privately. They seems like Trump's ultimate demographic.
Yeah.. Probably.

Man wtf is up with the Bulls. They traded away an injury prone player in decline for a guy that has missed a ton of games the last 2 years and whose skills are in serious decline. And they are giving him over $40m. This has to be one of the worst signings in the NBA in a long time.
To be fair.. It's still nothing compared to the Mozgov signing.

*waves at Chris and Bionic*

So I remember ez saying he supports the libertarian party but I had never looked into them before, first thing I see is they are against the civil rights act, so I guess that makes sense. Poor America our third party candidates are even worse then the dems and repubs.
Yup.. That came up and Johnson said he supported it and people booed him.

Also they had a fat guy in a speedo running on their debate stage and I wish I was making that up.

So very classy.

Did they make sure to send the tape to ugly ass future right?

OBnBvE2.png

I wonder what BG wants to show us?

Watching All or Nothing on Amazon and just started Episode 4 and Arians is talking attention to detail and of course he highlights the end game sequence during the Giants/Dallas opener last season. As soon as the score popped up I knew he was going to the boneheaded incomplete pass by Eli.:/

manfestival

so my roommates are arguing and im here like... this sandwich looks delicious. I cant watch the league properly over them screaming

2017 NFL Draft in Philly? Sure, do it when we have no draft picks. It's the only way to reduce the booing to acceptable levels.

We boo here for a living. Can you imagine the level of boos Goddell is going to get if this happens?

Which current NFL QB is the biggest DILF?
It can't be Brady because he ditches his kids to bang supermodels after all.

This is what happens when you ban all the thread's Republicans. Life needs balance.
I feel like Ez would be insulted by that?

A hero to all.

Whatever happens to that cornball brother reporter?
Banished to Detroit.

that is what really happened if I recall correctly? He got fired by ESPN and then went to Detroit to cover the lions I believe and said some bullshit about one of the lions coaches and was fired from that job.

2017 NFL Draft in Philly? Sure, do it when we have no draft picks. It's the only way to reduce the booing to acceptable levels.
I agree.

manfestival

I can't relate to this because I don't have a wawa. But I do have Sheetz!

I learned of wawa some years ago thanks to my friend and I going to new jersey many years ago. It has been like a second home to me since they opened up all over tampa. This place is the truth

I learned of wawa some years ago thanks to my friend and I going to new jersey many years ago. It has been like a second home to me since they opened up all over tampa. This place is the truth

They closed the doors of their first location ever last month. People here signed a petition trying to get them to keep it open.

bionic77

We grilled spicy chicken kabobs yesterday and kickass burgers and today my wife made some killer quesadillas for dinner today.

Life is so much better when you get awesome food.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Really going to miss Calvin Johnson. I think that was probably the most unfiltered interview he's ever given. I certainly don't remember him being that candid or even giving an interview like that.

It was interesting how he mentioned how he was in Boston and some people were asking him to come back and he kept reiterating he was under contract with the Detroit Lions.

Michael Smith then pressed him, "So would you come back?"

"No, I'm done with football."

We take some of these great players for granted but not once was he listed on the injury report for concussions yet you watch some of those highlights and the hits are brutal were no doubt concussions. Especially one hit Chad Greenway from the Vikings layed out on him.

Johnson didn't come out and blame the league for knowingly putting players at risk, but he described a culture that demands that players play.

"The team doctor, the team trainers, they work for the team. And I love 'em, you know," he said. "They're some good people, you know. They want to see you do good. But at the same time, they work for the team, you know. They're trying to do whatever they can to get you back on the field and make your team look good. So if it's not gonna make the team look good, or if you're not gonna be on the field, then they're tryin' to do whatever they can to make that happen."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...n-talks-painkillers-concussions-player-safety

This is league wide with doctors and team trainers.

All for the love of the game though:

"I mean, who's not gonna miss it, you know?" he said. "It's ... you're playing the greatest game against some of the best athletes in the world. You know, and it's a bone-crushing game, and you gotta love that about it, because it takes everybody to do their job right in order for you just to, just to sniff victory, you know? So, like I say, I love it, I loved it. I left it all out on the field, I feel like. And had a great time, made some great plays that I felt like my fans will remember."

2f0.gif

Top Bottom