• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

This is what happens when anger grows without being addressed. What a depressing world.
I honestly think the Internet has a lot to due with that anger.

Not saying we should ban or control the Internet, but it is certainly a strong incubator for douchery and assholes. Adds guns into the mix and it gets dangerous real quick.

Fucked up situation in Dallas. RIP to the officers who have died.

Hello friends

That Thrones finale was incredible ❤️
Sweeney Bae!
tears.gif

I honestly think the Internet has a lot to due with that anger.

Not saying we should ban or control the Internet, but it is certainly a strong incubator for douchery and assholes
. Adds guns into the mix and it gets dangerous real quick.

Fucked up situation in Dallas. RIP to the officers who have died.

Outside of those options (and even then) there's no real way to realistically address that anyway.

Enjoy your gafcation?

Mixed to bad. I missed y'all, I got sick, and it also gave me silent time to reflect on horrible stuff like the last few days of gun violence. This world is messed up.

There was a blessing from my hiatus though. That, of course, is me getting to come back at the apex of the glory of Pokemon Go. I told you fucks Nintendo would rise again. Still the champs

Sweeney Bae!
tears.gif

BAEG ❤️🌈🎉💋 hope you've had a better two weeks

Just finished Inside, it's not bad y'know.

I can't wait to play this game but I want to buy it when I have three or four hours to play it straight through. That doesn't happen very often...

I also have to beat Doom and the Evil Within before I get Deus Ex in August. Plus I just got the Mega Man Collection. Can't wait to play Mega Man 2 again.

Bread

Banned
Kas said there had to be more context to that quote, I'm with him. No way Calvin would say that about the NFC North runner up.

Top Bottom