• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Morning, Olds.

7SvE7dE.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have we determined what the cutoff age is for what determines if you're a superior old or a dirty young piece of shit?

I don't think there will be violence at the DNC. The RNC though....

I hope there is violence at neither. I'm just afraid of some ignorant racist going on a retaliatory spree, or some other insanity happening. Feels like a major political convention is exactly the platform these psychopaths would want.

Sanjuro

I was going to get regular chips, but then I said, "No. I'll take the one with the cartoon animal on it."

Ecto Cooler tastes the same as it ever did.

Also, work just ordered pizza for everyone. Fml.

Bread

Banned
I was going to get regular chips, but then I said, "No. I'll take the one with the cartoon animal on it."

Oh man, I gotta pick some up then! Ecto Cooler has to be a great mixer.

I hope there is violence at neither. I'm just afraid of some ignorant racist going on a retaliatory spree, or some other insanity happening. Feels like a major political convention is exactly the platform these psychopaths would want.

Yeah. I hope that we can get through this without any incidents. Last night was fucked.

Cm2uoYLWIAA8X1P.jpg:large

The homeless bum was playing the long con

Get the Browns to pick John Manziel
Johnny flames out and gets cut
He gets a bunch of practically free shirts

Profit

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Kind of funny the NFL.com ran with that headline when if you watched the interview that's not really what he said and Megatron also focused on some of the NFL's policies.

He somewhat said it, but the Lions did waste Calvin Johnson's career from 2007-2011 with the Matt Millen rebuilding process he had to be apart of. He could've demanded a trade though and stayed a Lion for life.

Pride of Detroit had a nice article on the interview:

The "What if the Lions were contending?" question is a small sell but...

Buuuuuut there were hints of tension here when Calvin Johnson was pressed to think about his status with the Detroit Lions organization. It was hiding somewhere around when he laughed off early questions about the Lions and their losing and how it did/did not play a role in his retirement. He talks about that he might need to write a book, which would be vastly interesting in itself.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/7/8/12126370/calvin-johnson-interview-recap-what-we-learned

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Ah double lunch day.

Yeah that's always a pickle. Just eat a light dinner obviously...

After this new salary cap/TV deal NBA has, when do you expect NFL players will vote for this? Looks like lot of them joking around and want to try out. Even Kas's boy Ebron wants in.

BigAT

amazing gif.

Anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad needs to get on it.

Anybody here play poker regularly? I've got a solid group of guys I play cash games with and it's a fun hobby.

I used to play regularly during college when I had a good group of people to play with consistently, not so much anymore. Played online a fair amount at the time too, but that was before that huge crackdown they had.

I'll still play when I'm in AC, but I don't know anyone that really plays much now and I don't seek it out either.

amazing gif.

Anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad needs to get on it.

Anybody here play poker regularly? I've got a solid group of guys I play cash games with and it's a fun hobby.
I used to okay all the time. I won a tournament at the luxor when I came here for spring break, and when I went to unh they had a huge tournament and I came in 2nd. I used to be super obsessed with playing poker.

BigAT

http://1.images.comedycentral.com/images/tve/chappelle_show/Season01/chappelle_01_0112_act3.jpg?quality=0.91&width=580&height=326&crop=true[IMG]

"Do you mind if I turn off this RnB music?... I kinda want to hear you breathing"- Russell Wilson

"I actually feel more comfortable I pulled my penis through the hole" -Russell Wilson

"For the first time I tasted brown sugar, ... and not in oat meal" -Russell Wilson[/QUOTE]

God damn, :jnc

Top Bottom