• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Slo

Anybody here play poker regularly? I've got a solid group of guys I play cash games with and it's a fun hobby.

I used to play back before the crash. Bars around here used to have regular poker nights everywhere. You could probably play every night of the week if you knew each bar's schedule.

Fantomex

chappelle_01_0112_act3.jpg

"Do you mind if I turn off this RnB music?... I kinda want to hear you breathing"- Russell Wilson

"I actually feel more comfortable I pulled my penis through the hole" -Russell Wilson

"For the first time I tasted brown sugar, ... and not in oat meal" -Russell Wilson

Wussle getting clowned all of 2016 fam lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anybody here play poker regularly? I've got a solid group of guys I play cash games with and it's a fun hobby.

Used to play all the time and the the card rooms once or twice a week as well as online (before the big shutdown). Played tournaments whenever I could as well, and actively played in the last GAF Poker group thingie years ago before Black Friday shut a bunch of online stuff down. Not so much these days, but will jump into a game whenever I find the time. Been playing seriously to some degree for 15 years at least.

If I had the time, got a really good bankroll saved up (i.e. was financially set for life lol), I'd seriously consider going professional.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Do they usually have someone outside with a portable card scanner at chic fil a to pay for your meal? This is like the second time I've been here even though it's been here for years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Okay Las bead boban you guys better be on playing firefight tonight. I am so sick of losing with noobs who won't use their reqs.

Firefight is like Horde mode, right? I don't think I've ever played Firefight but if it's PvE I usually don't like it.

I'll be on tonight though.

Curious to try that Pokemon Go

Tom Penny

amazing gif.

Anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad needs to get on it.

I used to play in leagues twice a week. We would play cash games after that. Got too insane for my blood so I quit. Drinking Getting home at 3am then working. The money exchanging, wins and bad beats were to much. My brother used to laugh and tell me cash games aren't for the weak.. He wasn't kidding.

Firefight is like Horde mode, right? I don't think I've ever played Firefight but if it's PvE I usually don't like it.

I'll be on tonight though.

Curious to try that Pokemon Go
Yes it is pve but it is the best thing in gaming atm.

Bead I got a case in the fridge for tonight. Getting drunk and making fun of the lions all night long.

Bread

Banned
Yes it is pve but it is the best thing in gaming atm.

Bead I got a case in the fridge for tonight. Getting drunk and making fun of the lions all night long.
excellent! i look forward to talking about stafford's diet with you and wifey

it's getting so hot here guys ;_;

i might as well be toast

XiaNaphryz

I used to play in leagues twice a week. We would play cash games after that. Got too insane for my blood so I quit. Drinking Getting home at 3am then working. The money exchanging, wins and bad beats were to much. My brother used to laugh and tell me cash games aren't for the weak.. He wasn't kidding.

Yeah, you need solid nerves and a ton of patience to excel at cash games long-term. Especially for NL games. There will be inevitable slumps when the cards aren't falling your way.

Tom Penny

Yeah, you need solid nerves and a ton of patience to excel at cash games long-term. Especially for NL games. There will be inevitable slumps when the cards aren't falling your way.
Yep no limit dollar ante . Everyone anted nearly every hand unless you raised big. You try to get heads up but people always chasing and staying in. Forget getting people off flushes. My brother could brush off playing right and catching bad beats. I got too angry some nights. The swings were too crazy. Winning paycheck size pots or losing them. I can't deny the rush though.

XiaNaphryz

Yeah but we only play for a small amount. I only associate myself with poors.

Gotta start somewhere, even if it's nickels and quarters. Lowest limits at cardrooms though are usually in the $1-2 range for NL, $3-6 for limit. So you'd need at least enough for a few racks ($200-300) if you're going to have a decent long session with a few rebuys prepped.

Did FMT's degeneracy rub off on the rest of Niners-GAF?

Of all the terrible opinions to have...this is right up there with rooting for the pats. You are now lumped in with pat fans Floyd....think about that.
I mean.. Line is still the king of bad opinions. Let's be clear. If this is one of the most questionable opinions that I've had.. I think I'm pretty solid.

He shouldn't talk that weak shit about popeyes.
I talk that shit because that it is.. Shit.

Arbitration has failed.
Does Helter Skelter start now Slo?

Top Bottom