• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Line_HTX

I can't remember - how did Watt perform in that game?

Hmm, playing through a fairly severe groin injury really limiting his explosiveness and effectiveness as a pass rusher, which he had to get surgery to have it heal, still playing off from a hand injury where he had to wear a cast from Week 14, eventually getting knocked out by having his head shoved to the ground by the classless imbecile Eric Fisher, and on top of that getting zero help because the offense never did their job to help the defense rest to begin with...

I dunno... How do you expect to play with all those factors?

Malalaw

I managed to catch about 20 diff Pokemon so far. Gotta go to the big city tomorrow and look around in the park and other places. Not gonna look suspect at all. Nope.

I managed to catch about 20 diff Pokemon so far. Gotta go to the big city tomorrow and look around in the park and other places. Not gonna look suspect at all. Nope.

You'd be shocked how much people I've already seen playing this outside

Didn't even know my area had this many people. Can only imagine how many are playing in NYC or LA or DC

How many Pokemon has Obama caught?

p5ExibL.png

Lmao

Also, my roommates put one of those Pokemon spots in front of our house (we live near a square in the centre) and so many damn people showed up to catch pokemon. This shit is gonna end society as we know it.

Narag

I saw a dozen people playing this in the park today. No one gave them a second glance.

Bread

Banned
fuck pokemon go

i caught a squirtle and that's all i need. he will keep me company and i don't need more friends.

Hmm, playing through a fairly severe groin injury really limiting his explosiveness and effectiveness as a pass rusher, which he had to get surgery to have it heal, still playing off from a hand injury where he had to wear a cast from Week 14, eventually getting knocked out by having his head shoved to the ground by the classless imbecile Eric Fisher, and on top of that getting zero help because the offense never did their job to help the defense rest to begin with...

I dunno... How do you expect to play with all those factors?

So he was healthy enough to play you say?

JABEE

After watching All or Nothing. I like Bruce Arians. He's an emotional guy. Crying for Mathieu's injury. Crying on Black Monday thinking about Coughlin's firing.

I caught a Farfetch'd and named it Bengals Playoff Win. Couldn't find a Machoke to call Andy Dalton :[

I'll stop when I catch the GOAT Pokemon, Lickitung

After watching All or Nothing. I like Bruce Arians. He's an emotional guy. Crying for Mathieu's injury. Crying on Black Monday thinking about Coughlin's firing.
"...that that dude has no hobbies. Football is his life." :/

I like Arians a lot. He's not a super fiery dude but he's fiery enough and I dig the fact that he puts a level of importance on his coaches families and the time they spend together.

bionic77

http://deadsp.in/oDx0VRC

This is funny but also sad.
Soccer people will be mad but that looks more exciting than a match on a regulation field.

I suggest America fixes soccer by playing it a NFL sized field.

Would he make an exception for JFF?
Rules are rules. If you make exception eventually everyone at the party is going to a skinny bitch.

Fatties only. Ben doesn't fuck around with this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom