• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Ranking late-round drafters from Nos. 1-32 (Rounds 4-7)

0425%20Late%20Round%20AV3.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ranking late-round drafters from Nos. 1-32 (Rounds 4-7)

How long does this go back?

If we're talking late round draft picks the last few years we got Theo Riddick in the 6th round, Quandre Diggs in the 6th round, Michael Burton in the 5th, Devin Taylor and a few other gems in the later rounds.

Teams are built through those 4th-7th round picks and Theo Riddick alone invalidates that list.

If we're going back to the Matt Millen era, then yeah.

Congrats!

What you get on it
Helicopter repairer :v

In a few months, some dude had to do some wizardry to get the mos to pop up though, everything is totally occupied due to high school kids. But I got lucky. That and I was like 15 points over the requirement :v

Helicopter repairer :v

In a few months, some dude had to do some wizardry to get the mos to pop up though, everything is totally occupied due to high school kids. But I got lucky. That and I was like 15 points over the requirement :v

I think Breadstream Inc. was scouting you there, but it will be another 2 years before the company gets it's own helicopter. So keep your calendar open!

Top Bottom