• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

How long does this go back?

If we're talking late round draft picks the last few years we got Theo Riddick in the 6th round, Quandre Diggs in the 6th round, Michael Burton in the 5th, Devin Taylor and a few other gems in the later rounds.

Teams are built through those 4th-7th round picks and Theo Riddick alone invalidates that list.

If we're going back to the Matt Millen era, then yeah.

Goes back 10 seasons.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/st...est-worst-nfl-teams-finding-late-round-steals

Pittsburgh worse than the WOAT drafter Belichick!?!?

Pittsburgh can't compete in the scrappy fringe white guy market, that's Belichick's bread and butter.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When he wins his next playoff game. So I guess that means never????? ;-)

We're winning a playoff game this year. It has to happen, the team is to talented on both sides of the ball for it not to happen.

Halo 5 Warzone Firefight is really fun. GGs Bread and Yankee

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Happy Saturday!

[Bring Your Own Dance Gif]

pumpgirl.gif

Tom Penny

Irvin on the Yeyo again

“Whose fault is it? He’s the star of the team,” Irvin said, via the Houston Chronicle. “If the Dallas Cowboys lose on my watch, it’s my fault. If you’re the baddest man on the team, you’ve got to take it both ways when it ain’t going right and you ain’t winning, that’s on you. J.J. Watt’s been the baddest man in the league and they haven’t gotten close to any kind of championship.”

Irvin said Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly is a better player because his team is better.

“I’m taking Luke Kuechly,” Irvin said. “I’m taking the middle linebacker who makes everyone around him play well.”

This Pokemon go thing is wierd. Driving home I saw some ppl at a local park obviously playing, one guy looked liked he was just holding down his territory. ....but I've been using the app too

brentech

This Pokemon go thing is wierd. Driving home I saw some ppl at a local park obviously playing, one guy looked liked he was just holding down his territory. ....but I've been using the app too
I just left an outlet mall, two dudes walking to the far end of the parking lot holding phones out, literally no cars in that direction, stop for a bit, turn back towards all while holding phones out.

Only two and a half weeks until our franchise player gets a season ending ACL injury after someone nudges into him while he's stretching!

Top Bottom