• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
breh...citing Madden rankings? I know it's the offseason but still.

Are they wrong though? If I were to rate those defenders, bias aside, that's pretty close to what I'd give them. Three are Pro Bowlers, and Darius Slay is going to be a Pro Bowler.

Stafford is 86, I'd have him at 93-94. And after 200+ games of Madden on Xbox Live was looking at the offensive line depth chart and Travis Swanson (Center) is rated 67. :( Rest of the O-line except Larry Warford are low 80's and low 70's.

Joique Bell is surprisingly OP for some reason.

JABEE

Are they wrong though? If I were to rate those defenders, bias aside, that's pretty close to what I'd give them. Three are Pro Bowlers, and Darius Slay is going to be a Pro Bowler.

Stafford is 86, I'd have him at 93-94. And after 200+ games of Madden on Xbox Live was looking at the offensive line depth chart and Travis Swanson (Center) is rated 67. :( Rest of the O-line except Larry Warford are low 80's and low 70's.

Joique Bell is surprisingly OP for some reason.

:jnc

Furyous

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...i-semitic-language-blast-miami-dolphins-brass

I don't know if this got posted already but damn brent back in the spotlight for Miko's nonsense again.

Gotdammit Miko chill. Make an alias account like the rest of the league and post random things you'd never post under your real name. You could be a source close the situation or something but this is a bad look for a new player on a team trying to fit in. She's fucking up his life after football if she keeps this up. No one wants an ex player around as analyst or announcer who does not understand the concept of avoiding controversial statements on social media. I vehemently disagree with all of her statements, for the record.

Slo

Dammit Slo! You gotta stop this avatar crap!

I'll be missin' you, cdy!

i-ll-be-missing-you-o.gif

Bread

Banned
Gotdammit Miko chill. Make an alias account like the rest of the league and post random things you'd never post under your real name. You could be a source close the situation or something but this is a bad look for a new player on a team trying to fit in. She's fucking up his life after football if she keeps this up. No one wants an ex player around as analyst or announcer who does not understand the concept of avoiding controversial statements on social media. I vehemently disagree with all of her statements, for the record.
furyous we all want to know how you spent $40 at quiznos

TELL US

giphy.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Made it to St Louis and I've already chortled at what they call "traffic" and "summer" here.

But that St Paul Chinese sandwich is an abomination. Egg Foo Yun on white bread? That's some south coast Massachusetts level concoction.

jbug617

Banned
Made it to St Louis and I've already chortled at what they call "traffic" and "summer" here.

But that St Paul Chinese sandwich is an abomination. Egg Foo Yun on white bread? That's some south coast Massachusetts level concoction.

85078e35ba874c4db5d2b49108c7468c.jpg

This is weird.

270N near 44 (morning, S evening) and to a lesser extent 64E (morning, W evening. Everyone calls it "40", annoying) are bullshit.

Otherwise "traffic" is used aspirationally.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
85078e35ba874c4db5d2b49108c7468c.jpg

This is weird.

I need sanjuro to explain because I feel like he knows weird meals.

270N near 44 (morning, S evening) and to a lesser extent 64E (morning, W evening. Everyone calls it "40", annoying) are bullshit.

Otherwise "traffic" is used aspirationally.

Yeah we came in on 270W from 55N at around 430pm and all we could think is about how if this was Houston, it'd take twice as long to get there at that same time. Rush "hour" begins around 330-4pm and lasts until 7-730 in Houston.

But when you have free flowing traffic like we were in, there was loads of fuckery of people driving crazy and dangerously. So they seem to have that in common with Houston in that regard. Still, we're loving it!

Also not stepping out into a sauna at 8am is great!

Yeah we came in on 270W from 55N at around 430pm and all we could think is about how if this was Houston, it'd take twice as long to get there at that same time. Rush "hour" begins around 330-4pm and lasts until 7-730 in Houston.

But when you have free flowing traffic like we were in, there was loads of fuckery of people driving crazy and dangerously. So they seem to have that in common with Houston in that regard. Still, we're loving it!

Also not stepping out into a sauna at 8am is great!
StL drivers are a weird mix. There's speed racers mixed in with overpolite "no, you first" types mixed in with (the vast majority of) normal drivers. Identifying 1 vs 2 vs 3 is a game I try to play. #1s will cut you off every time, #2s and #3s will but only if they don't see you, etc

Contrast to say, Chicago, where everyone is a #1. Very predictable!

Line_HTX

Too late. Everyone knows that Miko is a full on racist anti-semetic who can't help herself.

Top Bottom