• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Sanjuro

85078e35ba874c4db5d2b49108c7468c.jpg

This is weird.

Yeah. They have that here too. Egg Foo Yun sandwich.

30g6CKm.jpg

What console do people have here?

I'm tempted to pick up a PS4 or XBONE if Amazon has a good prime deal
Boban bread me and kas all have Xbox Ones, and actually play games online together. Plus only XBO has warzone firefight, which is by far the best thing in gaming so far this gen.

manfestival

it feels like it takes forever in coins just to make your character good in nba2k16.... I dont want to play the game for 200 hours just to make my dude 99!

bionic77

It's insane all the people at my work are all over it. Kooky.
Is it any dumber than most shit mobile games?

I used to play mobile games before I had kids but they get so old and are so shallow. Plus it is hard as fuck to find anything (at least on the Apple Store, but I doubt it is any easier on Android).

PS4. The only game I played on it was Shovel Knight. Seems to be the consensus console of the gen.

I kind of wish I got a Wii U, but I always get a mainstream console for sports games. Other than that not really interested in anything on PS4. Not that I would have played a WiiU either, but some of the games on that system really appealed to me (thinking of Wonderful 101 and Mario Maker).

Why you lyin.
You root for a qb who dated a hot bitch and they both pretended to be born again virgins and you dare accuse me of lying about never playing pokemon?

Its the truth, like all of my posts. I did see one or two of the cartoons way back in the day (my younger cousins were way into that shit when it first came out). And I probably used some pokemon as characters in Smash Brothers (the cube game, which is the last version I played). But that is it for my experience n pokemon. The game just never appealed to me. I was balling out with Castlevania and Fire Emblem games on my GBA.

More people here have a PS4 but the Xboners actually play games together. Grab an xbone with Halo and join us as we tease Kas about Fatford and try to make Mech cry in record time.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have a PS4, but I probably won't play with you because video games are the worst

Once everything is VR, you will have to school all of us in virtual ping pong.

I'm sure bionic will blame lag for the losses though.

MechDX

Hall of Flameout: The 25 worst collapses in sports history

1. Houston Oilers, 1992 AFC wild-card game (Jan. 3, 1993)

Seemingly, Bubba McDowell had slammed the door on the Bills in Buffalo. When the Houston linebacker returned an interception for a touchdown in the third quarter, few observers could imagine the Bills rallying from a 35-3 deficit. But that's exactly what happened, as the Oilers opened the door to the largest comeback in NFL postseason history with a litany of mistakes. Bills quarterback Frank Reich, filling in for the injured Jim Kelly, rebounded from the interception to throw four touchdown passes, including three to Andre Reed. Buffalo kicker Steve Christie kicked the winning field goal in overtime as the Bills outlasted the Oilers 41-38. Afterward, Oilers cornerback Cris Dishman didn't mince words: "It was the biggest choke in history. ... When we had them down, we should have cut their throats, but we let them breathe and gave them new life."

goodgrief.gif

Fuck the Bills! Scott Norwood is a god!

Tom Penny

Is it any dumber than most shit mobile games?

I used to play mobile games before I had kids but they get so old and are so shallow. Plus it is hard as fuck to find anything (at least on the Apple Store, but I doubt it is any easier on Androio
I only know about this Pokemon GO were people are walking around trying to find them. I don't know any other game that links into Google maps like that. It's a real world Easter egg hunt on your phone. I'm sure your kids will eat it up.

bionic77

"Super racist" and "75 year old asian woman" are synonyms. Trust me.
All old people are super racist.

We probably will be too when we are in our 70s or 80s (this is theoretical, with the way some of you eat and live).

I only know about this Pokemon GO were people are walking around trying to find them. I don't know any other game that links into Google maps like that. It's a real world Easter egg hunt on your phone. I'm sure your kids will eat it up.
I don't let my kids play videogames. That shit is not good for you when you are young.

They occasionally will steal my dad's iPad when I am not around and play some garbage on it like Mr. Jump or watch some youtube videos of toy reviews, but in general I would rather they make something, read something or learn something.

All old people are super racist.

We probably will be too when we are in our 70s or 80s (this is theoretical, with the way some of you eat and live).

All old people are super racist, but the most racist old people I've met have been super old asian ladies.

PFF ranks the Eagles offensive line as 7th best. Good news for Bradford (and Wentz, once Bradford blows it)!

bionic77

All old people are super racist, but the most racist old people I've met have been super old asian ladies.
People are only racist among people like themselves.

Old black people, old white people and old any other people are probably just as racist. But even they know to hold it back a little bit when someone outside their family is there (which is probably never).

To be fair to old people your brain has an expiration date and if you live long enough you can easily see the effects of it. I don't hold that shit against old people. It is kind of scary to me actually.

Tom Penny

I don't let my kids play videogames. That shit is not good for you when you are young.

They occasionally will steal my dad's iPad when I am not around and play some garbage on it like Mr. Jump or watch some youtube videos of toy reviews, but in general I would rather they make something, read something or learn something.
this game gives you exercise. It would help your old ass get shape with your kids. Download it and have your secretary find Pokemons at your workplace lol

PFF ranks the Eagles offensive line as 7th best. Good news for Bradford (and Wentz, once Bradford blows it)!

Well it cant be worse then last years, that is for sure. If the WR's can catch and they get any rushing game at all Bradford should have a really good year.

bionic77

this game gives you exercise. It would help your old ass get shape with your kids. Download it and have your secretary find Pokemons at your workplace lol
I am trying to get them good enough on their bikes so that can ride them without training wheels. That shit is exhausting. Kids are so fucking crazy. They still haven't learned how to turn slowly or balance themselves properly. They are always trying to as fast as possible and those tiny ass training wheels can only do so much.

You would be shocked how many kids today don't know how to ride a bike, but all of these fuckers know how to play whatever the latest shitty game is on their parents phone.

Games can come later. I want them to learn more important shit first.

People are only racist among people like themselves.

Old black people, old white people and old any other people are probably just as racist. But even they know to hold it back a little bit when someone outside their family is there (which is probably never).

To be fair to old people your brain has an expiration date and if you live long enough you can easily see the effects of it. I don't hold that shit against old people. It is kind of scary to me actually.

But I am white. It's just my in-laws who are Asian.

Well it cant be worse then last years, that is for sure. If the WR's can catch and they get any rushing game at all Bradford should have a really good year.

How did good with free agency in addressing the line. Maybe Barner will figure out how to hold onto the ball or Smallwood will be good for when Mathews inevitably gets injured.

I am trying to get them good enough on their bikes so that can ride them without training wheels. That shit is exhausting. Kids are so fucking crazy. They still haven't learned how to turn slowly or balance themselves properly. They are always trying to as fast as possible and those tiny ass training wheels can only do so much.

You would be shocked how many kids today don't know how to ride a bike, but all of these fuckers know how to play whatever the latest shitty game is on their parents phone.

Games can come later. I want them to learn more important shit first.

My parents never bothered to teach me how to ride a bike. I had to learn by myself in college.

Top Bottom