• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

cam-heyward-cam-erving.gif

MechDX

Mech you better start selling your house when JJ ask for $100m

Watt is under contract until 2020 I think. Team was smart to pay him when they did and avoid this sudden surge in high priced pass rushers.

Right now he is a bargain.

Edit: under contract until 2021

Tebow is a hard core christian...of course he's a republican and it comes with everything that implies...why anyone is a fan of his I'll never know. Dude sucks at football too. Y'all need some better idols.

RBH

15TEBOWweb-master768.jpg

NFL player turned analyst Tim Tebow, who recently wrapped filming for a home-repair themed reality show in metro Atlanta, says he will not address the Republican National Convention, hours after he was announced as one of the celebrity speakers.

The Heisman Trophy winner supposedly was to appear on the fourth night of the convention, the same night nominee Donald Trump will speak, according to a roster obtained by the New York Times.

Late Thursday, Tebow posted an Instagram video saying it was all just talk.

“It’s amazing how fast rumors fly, and that’s just what this is: a rumor.”
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2016/07/14/tim-tebow-to-speak-at-republican-national-convention/

bionic77

French President sounds like hes ramping up for war
I am not sure what the answer is, but I am pretty sure that war does nothing to stop terrorism and only makes it worse.

We are 15 years into this war now. No end in sight either. Not sure if things are actually worse or not, but it feels like the problem has gotten worse and not better in that time period.

This year sucks. We seem to have someone awesome die every week and if that is not happening we get a some kind of terrorist attack.

JABEE

I am not sure what the answer is, but I am pretty sure that war does nothing to stop terrorism and only makes it worse.

We are 15 years into this war now. No end in sight either. Not sure if things are actually worse or not, but it feels like the problem has gotten worse and not better in that time period.

This year sucks. We seem to have someone awesome die every week and if that is not happening we get a some kind of terrorist attack.
The most awesome person was my Grandfather. :(

2016 sucks

i remember how happy you were that patsgaf won a legit super bowl

people dont forget!

I remember being happy for you and Dutch, and hopeful that Gata would be less pesty because of it

Then it was proved to not be legit, Brady lost a court battle which made Gata more pesty, and you and Dutch turned dark and betrayed me

You're right. People don't forget. And I'll never forget the betrayal :'[

Bread

Banned
I remember being happy for you and Dutch, and hopeful that Gata would be less pesty because of it

Then it was proved to not be legit, Brady lost a court battle which made Gata more pesty, and you and Dutch turned dark and betrayed me

You're right. People don't forget. And I'll never forget the betrayal :'[
me and dutch are the happiest nicest people on earth and we will kill you if you say otherwise!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Even though he played the bulk of his NFL career with the Los Angeles Rams, Kevin Greene made the decision to have his Pro Football Hall of Fame ring ceremony with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“Yes, I’ve been approached by the Ram organization to do something similar, but I think at this point it is expressly understood that I’m really gonna receive my ring there at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh,” Greene said Thursday on a conference call, according to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

“Really that was the pinnacle of my career there in Pittsburgh. We had the right attitude on defense. We had great weapons all-around. I played with Hall of Famers. . . .Just really the time of my life. Once a Steeler, always a Steeler.”

That's my hall of fame outside linebacker.

zjuBggv.gif

Top Bottom