• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
That's not helpful. Is he a good pass rusher, how does he do generally?

I heard he didn't have a good Pro day, but what about everything else?
He is really quick, always witty and has good retorts.

He's got a strong first step when we're out partying, if he decides to go to a bar then we're following him. Strong leader.

He's a good locker room guy, he doesn't change in front of us.

rando14

Omg this comment:

c3KZqiJ.png

Line_HTX

He is really quick, always witty and has good retorts.

He's got a strong first step when we're out partying, if he decides to go to a bar then we're following him. Strong leader.

He's a good locker room guy, he doesn't change in front of us.

OK. Someone else please answer my football question, since a lot of y'all are seemingly desparate to talk about football.

Bread

Banned
Sorry line for giving you the real low down on one of the league's top prospects. If you want some BS commentary go watch spincenter

Sorry Line I don't know much about the guy. I know he is said to be the best guy in the supplemental draft, and is expected to go, but that is about it.

Also fuck these terrorists I've had enough emotional turmoil already this month!

Should I start Fargo or watch this 11.22.63 show

edit: watched alittle of both, 11.22.63 is the answer for me. This seems like it might be pretty good

bionic77

Bionic. We never doubted.
I always believed in Tebow and he always rewarded my faith.

Fuck the NFL for not letting him play despite being more successful than 90% of the qbs in the league. He would have outplayed gimp Manning last year and would have been a champ if that horse faced devil had any faith. Yet we are going to let a known cheater come back after a 4 week vacation.

For shame NFL. And also shame on you GAF for spreading this vicious lie. Say goodbye to your most precious possessions (even the fuck pillows). The complaint is in the mail.

Line_HTX

Sorry Line I don't know much about the guy. I know he is said to be the best guy in the supplemental draft, and is expected to go, but that is about it.

Also fuck these terrorists I've had enough emotional turmoil already this month!

That's the thing, he was not picked in the supplemental, but hours later Houston signed him. He was at Perdue but left because of academic issues. It's why I was wondering how was he in the interior.

Fuk the tekken juggle. Everytime I played the Shanghai Sea stage, just got the blood going. Hype music

You mean the fishing boat stage in Tag 2? Yeah, that stage is dope.

Top Bottom