• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Malalaw

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or Sony can fuck off

they kill SOCOM and Driveclub... I won't take this abuse anymore

I'd settle for a 2 remaster or something...as unlikely as it sounds. But man that would make the conference for me. So many damn good memories for me. First game to make me buy the network adapter, learned how to work as a team. Lead a clan, gamebattles. Dance on the bodies of your fallen enemies. Game was so damn good.

Milchjon

They got rid of all the people who would actually attack newcomers, yet there aren't any new posters in here ever.

The insularity hypothesis has been disproved.

Free ez/jak/chan/konka/PD

Greg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This Giant Bomb/Ubisoft presentation is hilarious, holy shit. The games will probably be garbage but Ubisoft is on point with their presentations.

Aisha Tyler <333 GOAT E3 host

Bread

Banned
They got rid of all the people who would actually attack newcomers, yet there aren't any new posters in here ever.

The insularity hypothesis has been disproved.

Free ez/jak/chan/konka/PD
i haven't even been chasing people away

this is bullshit!

Hindl

Who hates her? She's always great, yes there area one or two cringy lines each year, but she is always the best host in these conferences.

Yeah there's some moments that make me cringe, but she's overall amazing. Really energetic and passionate, and she can sell shit, or when stuff starts going sideways she's quick enough to recover

rando14

Hmmm I need to find a way to get Aisha's phone number, just want to ask her some question is all...!! :eek:)

snapchat won't let me log in :(

i feel so lost without dutch, bae, and toilet squad.

I snapped you instructions on how to fix it!!

Respect

Yeah there's some moments that make me cringe, but she's overall amazing. Really energetic and passionate, and she can sell shit, or when stuff starts going sideways she's quick enough to recover

She professional and comfortable at being in front of a crowd...so many of the other presenters clearly aren't.

RIP Milchjon

Ugw2BQS.jpg

The fort loses another

Levar Burton will be pitching all future BGvision ideas to the investors.

Edit: I picture chris playing this Star Trek game with his cats

I post to my story. Am I supposed to send direct? I thought that was dick pics only

I do both,
No dick pics yet tho...

You guys never send me anything back tho, it's just me bothering you guys with a shit ton of snaps ;_;

You missed my Panda snap :(? It was hilarious.

Time for a new account!

I try but I'm always busy and I forget to reply a lot :(

Chris would play ping pong with his cats if that was possible. The man loves his cats.

This is true...also I assume it's just Star Trek Online on PS4 right? I already knew about that and yes I'll probably be playing...I just hope I can transfer my character over...

Edit: Wait VR Star Trek!??! OMG........ :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rando14

You guys never send me anything back tho, it's just me bothering you guys with a shit ton of snaps ;_;

You missed my Panda snap :(? It was hilarious.

Time for a new account!

Dutch I love your snaps, PLEASE keep sending them to me, they are the bright spots of my morning!! The panda one was indeed amazing lmao

I'll try to up my snap game this summer and upcoming year, the last several months have been barren cuz I'm just studying 14 hours a day in the library :\

Top Bottom