• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
This is actually my 2nd snap chat account. I got signed out my first and could never get back in..... Rip
shit...that's not good!

zubaz in e3

zubaz in e3
Just when Greg thinks he's out, they pull him back in!

Dutch I love your snaps, PLEASE keep sending them to me, they are the bright spots of my morning!! The panda one was indeed amazing lmao

I'll try to up my snap game this summer and upcoming year, the last several months have been barren cuz I'm just studying 14 hours a day in the library :
Yes Dutch pls keep snapping!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Prediction for Sony conference:

-Temporary $299 price drop with Neo montage at the end similar to Scorpio

-The Last of Us related game, may not be direct sequel

-Bloodborne 2 or a Miyazaki exclusive Souls game

-Red Dead Redemption 2 or Rockstar related exclusivity deal for a new game

Hope FF7R looks good after the FFXV demo.

I hold to my already stated non-prediction since House already said it - Sony won't mention Neo tonight. There is no reason for them to do so.

cdyhybrid

Who says we're seeing FF7R?

Getts will tell Short to kick rocks just like he told Norman to kick rocks if he gets any funny ideas after the Cox contract.

I think KK a much more reasonable man tho

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Here comes crushing disappointment of a whole lot of nothing from Sony.

This will be one of the worst E3s ever because everyone blew their load last year and Nintendo doesn't have shit.

Striker

Dang, Cox got paid. Is it setup like the Vernon deal where most of it is paid early on?

Also go teams, Game 5 should be fun.

Is Gotor ok? I thought that looked pretty cool, but it's a reboot. God of war X Dark souls almost.
The kid sold me on it. I could see an MGS2 Snake/Raiden swap with Kratos and his kid. The XP being accumulated seemed to be going to the kid when he did something. The series transitioning away from Kratos would be the right thing to do.

Eleuin

I dont know how well an emotional story will work when kratos still seems as angry as ever, hopefully he dies early on

Bread

Banned
I dont know how well an emotional story will work when kratos still seems as angry as ever, hopefully he dies early on
Yeah it seems pretty clear you will play as the kid with the XP coming up after the bow and arrow kill. Kratos is a lame lead so that should make the game better!

Top Bottom