• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

UsnAGMq.gif

BigAT

Someone make sure DM is okay?

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire
UFC announces USADA has informed Brock Lesnar of potential Anti-Doping Policy violation from a sample taken June 28. More on @latimessports

some niners fans are going bonkers over lynch's suspension. did i miss something? is he some pro bowl caliber player? i like him, and i think he is a good player, obviously the best pass rusher we have, but that doesn't mean its a gigantic loss. we were already going to be bad on defense and him being gone makes us worse but not by much. he had 6.5 sacks last year... so did old ass ahmad brooks.

oh well!

Draxal

some niners fans are going bonkers over lynch's suspension. did i miss something? is he some pro bowl caliber player? i like him, and i think he is a good player, obviously the best pass rusher we have, but that doesn't mean its a gigantic loss. we were already going to be bad on defense and him being gone makes us worse but not by much. he had 6.5 sacks last year... so did old ass ahmad brooks.

oh well!

Did you beat #fe yet.

Did you beat #fe yet.

not yet :( i do like the game but it just makes me was p5 even more!

my gaming time has been cut down significantly with doing daughter stuff. the only game i can play consistently is overwatch, and thats because the games last 10 mins max most of the time and i can easily quit out if needed.

i love games with save states now!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's insane how popular Pokemon GO is. I think it'll have legs with a player base to become one of the top played games for a long time Minecraft style.

Interested to see how Nintendo integrates it with the NX, which I'm sure they'll do.

Edit: Inception is one of my favorite movies of all time. Screw the haters

Beach

Glad Raiders got an Amerson deal done, he would've made more money next year easily

Inception is one of the best movies in the past decade, haters be damned

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Ndamakong Suh deal doesn't look that bad in hindsight given the deals Von Miller and JJ Watt got.

I still think he has the talent and drive to be one of the best defensive players in the league but I guess something was wrong with Dolphins coaching on the defensive side that possibly hindered him.

He is a bit of a diva in hindsight but he is still one of the best defensive players in the league.

Suh along with DeAndre Levy and Glover Quin helped anchor the 3rd best rushing defense of all time in 2014. All the playcalling was done by Coach Austin. You could not run the ball against the 2014 Detroit Lions.

It was best for both parties to part ways though. Now we have plenty of cap space for potential extensions for Ziggy Ansah, Darius Slay, Theo Riddick and Stafford (eventually).

It's insane how popular Pokemon GO is. I think it'll have legs with a player base to become one of the top played games for a long time Minecraft style.

Interested to see how Nintendo integrates it with the NX, which I'm sure they'll do.

Edit: Inception is one of my favorite movies of all time. Screw the haters

He had one of his best years in Miami fyi

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He had one of his best years in Miami fyi

I really didn't follow 100% but it certainly wasn't up to his potential or contract. The games I did see he wasn't playing his usual self and it seemed like it was because of playcalling.

He didn't play as good as in 2014 I can guarantee you that and I didn't watch close to his 16 games last season in Miami.

According to the Miami Herald, Ndamukong Suh wore tennis shoes to a full-padded practice on Oct. 1, a move many players took as a sign that Suh was unhappy with the team's defensive coaching staff.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-housecleaning-continues-defensive-coordinator-gets-fired/

Top Bottom