• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I really didn't follow 100% but it certainly wasn't up to his potential or contract. The games I did see he wasn't playing his usual self and it seemed like it was because of playcalling.

He didn't play as good as in 2014 I can guarantee you that and I didn't watch close to his 16 games last season in Miami.

According to the Miami Herald, Ndamukong Suh wore tennis shoes to a full-padded practice on Oct. 1, a move many players took as a sign that Suh was unhappy with the team's defensive coaching staff.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-housecleaning-continues-defensive-coordinator-gets-fired/

Yes he was very unhappy with our D coordinator that is true but his "lack of effort" or "doing his own thing during plays" was all Media BS, I've seen plenty of breakdowns of his year and the consensus is that Suh had one of his most productive years in the league yet.

Fox318

Natsume's Book of Friends, Sukitte Ii na yo, and Chihayafuru are also fantastic if you are looking for something with some feeling to it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yes he was very unhappy with our D coordinator that is true but his "lack of effort" or "doing his own thing during plays" was all Media BS, I've seen plenty of breakdowns of his year and the consensus is that Suh had one of his most productive years in the league yet.

When you're defensive coordinator gets fired mid season and players like Suh are lining up incorrectly on purpose, something is wrong.

He had better years in Detroit with 2014 being the peak IMO when we got the best Defensive Coordinator in the league, Coach Teryl Austin.

Suh will do great things for the Dolphins, IMO.

I'll never leave (beyond those 2 weeks. Don't talk politics or life and its futility, friends)

Just saying BG watched anime and all of a sudden the Cleveland has won a title. The connection is there.

I watched anime and the Ravens and Pens both won a title. The system works

Bread

Banned
Remember gata, we won the battle of super bowl 49. We can't be expected to win an entire war against these degenerates.

Edit: Randall p Randoton and CDY are not included in this statement, western and the other fucks are!

When you're defensive coordinator gets fired mid season and players like Suh are lining up incorrectly on purpose, something is wrong.

He had better years in Detroit with 2014 being the peak IMO when we got the best Defensive Coordinator in the league, Coach Teryl Austin.

Suh will do great things for the Dolphins, IMO.

And he still had a good year so I can't wait to get a good D Coordinator to work with him, seems the defense is very excited about Vance Joseph he likes to attack and use his players correctly so it should be fun to see what they do with Suh especially if Wake comes back healthy (All indications so far seem to suggest that he is in fact superman)

Fox318

Mss6gQY.gif

What the hell, Chiefs

The Kansas City Chiefs and Eric Berry failed to reach an agreement on a long-term contract before Friday's 4 p.m. ET deadline, so the safety will play the 2016 season under the franchise tag, multiple media outlets reported.

Berry, 27, will play out the year under the $10.8 million franchise tag, then become a free agent after the season.

The news does not come as a surprise because the two sides reportedly were far apart in negotiations leading up to the deadline.

Last season, Berry made a comeback from Hodgkin's lymphoma, which kept him out of the 2014 season. He was named Comeback Player of the Year earlier this year after being named to the Pro Bowl for the fourth time.

Reportedly one of the sticking points in the negotiations was that the Chiefs wanted Berry to pay for a disability insurance policy that would have named the team as a beneficiary. After Berry's experience with cancer, that demand was not well received and that clause was dropped.

Last year, the Chiefs went down to the July 15 deadline day before signing linebacker Justin Houston to a six-year, $101 million deal. It included $52.5 million in guaranteed money.

bionic77

I think I am anti-animu, but before i make a final decision can someone tell me their thoughts on the Cheats?

If they are against the Pats I believe they should be allowed to live.

I tried to warn you all about the animus but you wouldn't listen. Now they are at our doorstep. Your neighbor could be an animu. Your children's teacher could be an animu. Your husband or wife could be an animu. Be afraid.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I tried to warn you all about the animus but you wouldn't listen. Now they are at our doorstep. Your neighbor could be an animu. Your children's teacher could be an animu. Your husband or wife could be an animu. Be afraid.

I have proof that Ninja Scooter is actually an animu.

AntoneM

Animu-shmanimu

Can we talk about how the Cardinals will either win it all this year after they beat the second best team in the NFL (Seattle) and then destroy whatever AFL team they play; OR, get set back a decade unless they pay for another 2-3 year QB because if they go the QB of the future route all their young defensive players are going to become free agents before such a QB hit his stride and all the old OL will be ready to retire. Then we'll be like the 9ers currently are (except with better ownership (and saying the Bidwells are better owners is like saying "at least we're not Cleveland"))

bionic77

Since most of you are sad desperate men how you would react if the girl of your dreams (i.e. a woman that lets you touch her and is not a prostitute) turned out to also be an animu?

Would you choose to be alone or the alternative?

AntoneM

Since most of you are sad desperate men how you would react if the girl of your dreams (i.e. a woman that lets you touch her and is not a prostitute) turned out to also be an animu?

I'm not dressing up in halloween costumes to have sex, so, *second choice girl* it is.

also, I'm already married and am an old because I was technically born before MTV existed.

I would report her to the proper authorities.

Top Bottom